PiYo Group Starting 10/20!

Options
I loved the strength and balance I used to get from yoga—but I want to burn calories and move when I work out! Thanks goodness for PiYo!!! This program is A-MAY-ZING! It's like Pilates and yoga with an amped up pace!
This group is for women of any age, any fitness level to get in their best shape with this new low impact powerful workout.
Come and join us!
If you want to join the next group starting on the 20th (that's one week from today) then please comment below... your age, weight, goal weight and biggest struggle.

Weight: 140
Goal Weight: 130
Biggest struggle: water intake, portion control

((Add me as a friend or comment below that you are joining our challenge!))

Replies

• sylviedrozz
    Options
    joining the challenge!
    Weight: 132
    Goal Weight: 112-115
    Biggest Struggle: water intake and not bending to cravings!
  • muffintopminx
    muffintopminx Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    I just ordered PiYo - still waiting for it to arrive in the mail.
    I'm very excited and joining the challenge.

Weight: 147
    Goal Weight: 130
    Biggest struggle: The MENTAL Challenge of maintaining a high level of motivation and willpower.
  • geojeepgirl
    geojeepgirl Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    I just did my first PiYo last night... wow did I sweat. I like to watch the video's before doing them and I thought... oh that stuff looks easy. I had sweat literally pouring off my face.

Weight 281
    Short Term Goals: 250/230
    CGW:199
    EGW: 155

Biggest Struggle: Diet - I tend to calorie restrict to much then when I allow a cheat day, its a binge for no reason, not uber hungry, not uber bored, not sad... just its in the house..lets go eat it. :-( Lots of the snack pack stuff so I can always track what Im doing on those days but why I talk myself into eating I dont know. Trying to learn healthier eating habits.. eating up to TDEE minus 20% in healthy foods.
    -
    Goals - working on c25k, using PiYo to help with Balance issues, help strengthen up core and increase flexibility.
  • faithnfitnesss
    faithnfitnesss Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Awesome ladies!!! I will invite you to the group. :) Let's hold each other accountable and support one another during this challenge. We can achieve great results together!
  • daniellesb1
    daniellesb1 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Hi again, just commented on the other post. Here is my info :

Weight 261
    Short Term Goals: 220
    Mid Term Goal: 199
    Final Goal Weight: 160/165

Biggest Struggles:

1) Food - I have a long commute to work, day starts at 6am, I come back home at 7pm. So I end up eating whatever is there... I try hard to plan in advance, but that ends up falling through the cracks. I also have a 5 year old, so with my life revolving around her activities - it is harder to manage the food. All this plus : I LOVE TO EAT+NO CURRENT WILL POWER. Yikes.

2) I also struggle with exercise - since I got older and heavier, I am not a fan of it anymore. It physically hurts to do things (Knees, feet, etc), NO stamina, no endurance. I figured Piyo would be able to help a little with that, as might be somewhat easier on the body.

3) I am ALWAYS tired. Zero energy.

I am heavier now than when I had my daughter 5 years ago - I am actually at my heaviest ever ! So I really, REALLY need to do something about it. The "starting" is my issue....
    -
  • shavon007
    shavon007 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I want join your group.
    Current weight: 247 lbs
    Short-term goal: 225 lbs
    Long-term goal: 175lbs

Biggest struggles: Food.... I have a hard time with portion control. I have a hard time with late night snacking. If I wake up at night I will go get a snack. no will power over the kitchen.
  • megshh
    megshh Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I need some accountability partners, so I'll give it a go!

Current Weight: 172lbs
    Goal Weight: 130lbs

Biggest struggles: Making myself make time and on days when I'm home not mindless snacking. The struggle is real :wink:
  • happyfitt
    happyfitt Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm in. :)

CW: 152
    GW: 145 ish. ( and then I'll see)

I need to just clean up my diet, track my intake and stay away from salty snacks!

• happyfitt
    happyfitt Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Well....kinda tested myself yesterday and did sweat, and today did lower body (backwards, I know). Found sweat challenging!! Hope my back holds up. :)
  • faithnfitnesss
    Options
    So excited for the new ladies that are joining!! We start tomorrow! I will invite each of you today and will message you individually. :) Please check the note I added on the group page that talks about how this group will be conducted to ensure we keep each other accountable AND have some fun!
  • kmesmiles
    kmesmiles Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    A little late to the party, but it sounds good to me.
    Weight: 190
    Goal Weight: 170 for my mini goal
    Biggest struggle: portion control, mindless snacking - especially when bored.
  • ybodwen
    ybodwen Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Hi! I would love to join this group!
    Weight: 150
    Goal Weight: 125ish
    Biggest Struggle: staying consistent when things are really busy, drinking enough water
  • beckysbeauties
    beckysbeauties Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hello...I have been looking for some motivation...looks like this might be it. I hope I'm not too late!
    Weight: 146 lbs
    Goal: 135 lbs
    Biggest struggle: consistency, consistency, consistency
  • codycsweet
    codycsweet Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    Hello
    Age 34
    CW 175
    GW 150
    UGW not sure just looking to get rid of my massive double belly
    Biggest struggle going to snacks that make my marcos out of whack

I have already done 1 round of Piyo and I am starting week 2 of my second round
  • Jenn728
    Jenn728 Posts: 683 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Hi! I did Day 2 today of PiYO. It is my first attempt at it and I am pretty excited to get started!

CW: 201
    GW: 180 (first goal)
    Biggest struggle: consistency, "all or nothing" attitude, and finding balance
  • ImNoAngel2
    ImNoAngel2 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I commented on the other post here is my info:

CW: 228
    GW: 160

Biggest struggle: Water intact
  • blktngldhrt
    blktngldhrt Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    I would like to join!

Cw: 175
    GW: 125-135
    Biggest struggle: I have trouble exercising without my blood glucose dropping..so it's been difficult for me to stick to a routine.
  • daniellesb1
    daniellesb1 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Im sorry, I think I am lost... Is there a group page ? How do I get to it ?
  • cubbie_girl
    cubbie_girl Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join this group! I was starting a PiYo challenge today with a friend (she's a coach) but the more support and people holding me accountable, the better.

Weight: 179
    Goal Weight: 140
    Biggest struggle: Food... seriously, I love food. I hate portions and I hate not being able to eat whatever I want, whenever I want.

Can you please add me to the group, or whatever it is you have set up? Thanks!
  • faithnfitnesss
    Options
    I will invite everyone to the group page. If you haven't been invited yet it's coming! I just like to message and talk to you before to make sure this group is right for your first, I only want committed and dedicated people so we can achieve great results together and hold each other accountable.