You know it's love when....

Options
SuninVirgo
SuninVirgo Posts: 255 Member
You know it's love when...you don't blink when baby pees on you when she has diaper rash and can't wear a diaper!

Replies

• Hockey_Winger
    Hockey_Winger Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    She falls asleep on your chest. And you don't want to change from the uncomfortable position you are in because it might wake her.
  • fit_war
    fit_war Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    She falls asleep on your chest. And you don't want to change from the uncomfortable position you are in because it might wake her.

Awww thats sweet!

It's love when i share my bacon though
  • joshua3179
    joshua3179 Posts: 2,882 Member
    Options
    Love^^^ right there
  • SuninVirgo
    Options
    You buy your partner a medic alert bracelet
  • SuninVirgo
    Options
    I'm embarrassed! No one wants to play...:(
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    When the thought of not having them in your life is utterly heartbreaking.

Hubs and I went through a short break about 2 years in (we've been together 17 years now). We were still living together and even having sex but slept in separate rooms...anyway, it was weird but worked for us at the time. While I was fairly comfortable with it, he was getting fed up and needed me to make a final decision on whether or not we were going to try again or make the final cut and move on. And it was at that moment that I realized that while some things about him drove me nuts, I'd rather make peace with them than be without him. That's also when I realized just how much I adored the man and always would.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    That child smiles at you and your heart literally goes Pitter Patter! :)
  • RyanQu
    RyanQu Posts: 48
    Options
    you asked her, "what would you do~ooh~ooh~ for a klondike bar?" She answers "Wtf? who likes Klondike bars?" Then you snapped because the only thing that was always there for you was klondike bars. So you reached under your bed and grabbed that baseball bat you never had a chance to use before and used it on her (interpret this part however you want). Afterwards, you have to dump the body, so you drove down to Walmart to get some plastic sheets to wrap the body in, because its the only place in America that allows you to wear w.e the *kitten* you want. You in the wife beater get up picked up 20 feet of black plastic wrap, just as when you were about to leave, you accidentally knocked over this person. Due to the fact that you didn't want to make a scene by running out, you crouched down to help this person to pick up her stuff, then you realized among her belongings, there was a pack of klondike bar. Out of habit, you sang horribly "What would you do~ooh~ooh~ for a klondike bar?" She smirked as she whispered: "I would kill a person that doesn't like klondike bars and dump his or her body by wrapping him/her in 20 ft of plastic wrap and burying her in a cemetery."
  • Misshodge64
    Misshodge64 Posts: 8,588 Member
    Options
    AFTER BREAK UP
  • samr73
    samr73 Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    You get that fluttery feeling that indicates common sense is leaving your body .....
  • SuninVirgo
    Options
    Haha. You buy him tickets to the hockey game so he can have fun
  • Spnneil06
    Spnneil06 Posts: 18,745 Member
    Options
    You know it's love when you live only for that person and nobody else matters!
  • Lian98
    Lian98 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    You know its love when the happiest memory you have with them was at home in your pjs doing nothing at all :-)
  • lorib642
    lorib642 Posts: 1,942 Member
    Options
    you know it's love when in all your fondest memories they were there
  • SuninVirgo
    Options
    When they sleep in an uncomfortable chair, rather than leave you alone in the cardio intensive care unit. Or the other way around, when you sleep in an uncomfortable chair, rather than leave them alone in the maternity ward.

When you wake up at night and notice they have kicked the blanket off and you make sure they are covered up before falling back to sleep.

When she wakes up on a camping trip to find that cup of espresso that you just finished making, right before the awesome bacon and eggs breakfast goes into your frypan.

When you come home after working 4 hours overtime to find an incredible dinner and dessert waiting for you.

When she's being such a pain in the butt, that you can't help but realize just how cute she really is.

When you drop her off at the airport, so she can go visit her sick brother and you miss her before you even leave departures, like I did this morning. :/

• SuninVirgo
    Options
    Is she home now?
  • PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,296 Member
    Options
    They fart around you and no one else.
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    __drmerc__ wrote: »
    You poop with the door open

Nothing says love more than making brownies with your loved one present.
  • Mexicanbigfoot
    Mexicanbigfoot Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    you drive halfway across the country and take your vacation doing pro wrestling meet and greets because it's what you mate is into