160 lbs to lose...Full time work & Student

Options
So, I used to be 398lbs, but Myfitnesspal has helped me get down to 324.6. Unfortunately, I got lazy and I stopped losing weight, but I'm here and I'm ready to make another large push in my quest to lose 160 more lbs. I know I can do it, and I'm hoping to find some friends who are trying to do the same thing...become better, healthier people.

I work full time, and I also attend school at night full time so I'm pretty busy. I firmly believe that you can do anything if you want it enough, and I know that my schedule is NO excuse to not lose weight. Soooo, lets do this!

Replies

• ronercat
    ronercat Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I used to be 441 and I am down to 378, but I too got a bit lazy and the weight loss slowed down. I am with you in that I work full time and I attend school full time at night as well. I think we can definitely support each other as we start getting back on track with weight loss.
  • TheSatinPumpkin
    TheSatinPumpkin Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the forum and best wishes on your WOE.
  • sherambler
    sherambler Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm also a full time student and full time employee. I have about 160 left to lose, originally 170. . I find one of the hardest things for me to overcome is that I'm an emotional eater and school and work seem to bring daily waves of oscillating emotions that I'm trying not to eat through anymore. Feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • jules159
    jules159 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    I also work full time and go to school at night. I slacked off a year ago thinking I couldn't track, workout and do school and work. Last September I decided to stick with it and I've been able to fit it all in and I've lost almost 50 lbs. It's doable. Don't get me wrong, it's hard but so, so worth it. I have about 10 left to lose but even though school has started again for the year I'm determined to stick to it. You can do it!!