Where are you from?

Options
1235»

Replies

• campfirequeen1
    campfirequeen1 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    fobs13 wrote: »
    Funny how when from the USA people only enter the state but elsewhere we,state the country.
    LOL fobs13, in the US we really value our statehood, so much so that a war was fought over state's rights! I'm currently living in Nashville (Music City), TN, USA! I consider New Jersey home and I was born in Mississippi.
  • avotarian
    avotarian Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Funny how when from the USA people only enter the state but elsewhere we,state the country.
    LOL fobs13, in the US we really value our statehood, so much so that a war was fought over state's rights! I'm currently living in Nashville (Music City), TN, USA! I consider New Jersey home and I was born in Mississippi.

and in California we really value our.... latitude.... :smiley: Nor Cal, here. Just south of San Francisco.
  • Alishia6606
    Alishia6606 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Yakima, Washington. Doesn't seem to be many people from this area. :)
  • campfirequeen1
    campfirequeen1 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    avotarian wrote: »

and in California we really value our.... latitude.... :smiley: Nor Cal, here. Just south of San Francisco.

I'm in So Cal pretty frequently because I have family there. I love the entire state, both latitudes have a special place in my heart for totally different reasons! It's a very unique state!
  • italstallion1975
    Options
    Dallas, Texas but grew up in Chicago.
  • IzzyBooNZ1
    IzzyBooNZ1 Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    New Zealand !! :)
  • avotarian
    avotarian Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    avotarian wrote: »

I'm in So Cal pretty frequently because I have family there. I love the entire state, both latitudes have a special place in my heart for totally different reasons! It's a very unique state!

I agree! I also have family in SoCal and enjoy visiting the area. However, NorCal will always have the bigger piece of my heart pie. Mmm, pie...