Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Hi everyone!

I just wanted to stop in and say hi! Some quick facts:

1. I'm a mom of three boys.
2. I'm in college.
3. I live in Florida.
4. I'll be 25 on November 2nd.
5. I love cleaning, watching an entire TV series on Netflix, reading, playing irritatingly addictive games, sports, and cosmetology/shopping.

Right now, I'm 5'3" and about 195lbs, so I'm aiming to lose 70lbs. I can always dream about being the size I was in high school! Dieting has always been hard for me, and especially now that I'm a stay-at-home mom, because it doesn't seem like there's ENOUGH to keep me busy and away from snacking or lounging around. Motivation has always been the key to my success...that and support. It's easier to have a work-out buddy, but I'd be grateful for the support and friendship on here!

Nice to meet you all!

Chelsie

Replies

• Hello & Welcome to MFP! :)

Yay another 'fun size' lady in the house! Woot Woot (I'm 4'10") <3

I'd highly recommend that the first order of business is to stop thinking in terms of 'diet' as that notion tends to insinuate this as something temporary. Rather, think of this journey as a stepping stone to a new healthy life.

Best of luck to you!
  • Dumbbell69
    Dumbbell69 Posts: 199 Member
    Feel free to add me
  • louwho34
    louwho34 Posts: 13 Member
    Feel free to add me. I try to track and stay active everyday. Good luck!