Replies

• Lizzy622
    Lizzy622 Posts: 3,705 Member
    Options
    Wendy's side salad and small chili - yum
  • fitzman84
    fitzman84 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Chipotle bowls, chick-fil-a salads or sandwiches (if macros allow), and Paradise bakery salads are the main three I use.
  • Oh how I miss Chipotle I'm working in a small town these days and hardly have anything McD's, Subway, Taco Bell, Captain D's, BK, Sonic are about it
  • melimomTARDIS
    melimomTARDIS Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    I live in a small town.I wish we had mcd's, subway, taco bell, bk, sonic.... goodness. Options! Here is what I get when I happen to be near one of those places-

mcd's- I get the grilled chicken classic, no mayo, large unsweetend ice tea, side salad with light vingrette OR a small strawberry banana smoothie with my grilled chicken sandwich.

Subway 6 inch veggie delight on honey oat, with a packet of reduced calorie mayo, an oatmeal raisin cookie and unsweetend tea to drink.

Taco Bell I tend to get the grilled chicken taco, fresco style, with a side order of beans.Water to drink. Or a bean burrito, fresco style and a carton of milk.
  • jamie_lee80
    jamie_lee80 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    subway chopped salad with double buffalo chicken!
  • ECfromSJ
    ECfromSJ Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Wawa has a premade turkey and cheese sandwich on a roll that comes with apple slices, for 300 calories. You can't miss it, it has a big sticker on the top that says 300 calories!
  • whovian67
    whovian67 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Sound like I've been missing out on Chipotle... Pass them all the time but haven't been..thinking tomorrow I will try a Chipotle Bowl... THANKS
  • Wookinpanub
    Wookinpanub Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    Chipotle bowl with brown rice. It is more filling and you can make it into two meals if you want but it is so good I gobble down in one sitting. I get double meat for extra protein. Also started getting sour cream on the side to save some cals.
  • karllundy
    karllundy Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    subway roasted chicken flatbread without mayo.
  • cherishe1
    cherishe1 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Carls Jr Low Carb Grilled Chicken Club
  • beccadaniixox
    beccadaniixox Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    PANERA!
  • BillRicks1
    BillRicks1 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    ECfromSJ wrote: »
    Wawa has a premade turkey and cheese sandwich on a roll that comes with apple slices, for 300 calories. You can't miss it, it has a big sticker on the top that says 300 calories!

Man I miss a Wawa!
  • JustSomeEm
    JustSomeEm Posts: 20,197 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Hmmmm.... When I go to a fast food place, I fully intend to eat all the things. If I'm not that hungry, I might grab a kids meal at McD's or a couple of Doritos locos at Taco Bell. Yum!
  • Witchykaite
    Witchykaite Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I love Wawa. I get their Chicken Salad Snack. Apples, crackers, carrots and grapes with the chicken salad. I think its like 240 cals.
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    Chicken Cantina Power Burrito at Taco Bell. I can only eat half but it's really yummy.
  • Ok Sorry Alabama girl what is wawa?
  • acheben
    acheben Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    I love getting a Chick-fil-a grilled chicken sandwich. Its only 320 cals and has 30g of protein. I tend to stay away from the waffle fries (even though they're amazing) and either get a salad or fruit cup as a side.
  • itzjulz
    itzjulz Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Use Chipotle's nutrition calculator before you go: http://www.chipotle.com/en-us/menu/nutrition_calculator/nutrition_calculator.aspx

Cals in the burrito bowls can add up quickly!
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,951 Member
    Options
    Post your thoughts

McDonald's Double Quarter Pounder with cheese, with "special sauce", and sub the fries for two double cheeseburgers.
  • jasonmh630
    jasonmh630 Posts: 2,850 Member
    Options
    Ok Sorry Alabama girl what is wawa?

Bama boy here... I was wondering what Wawa is too.