pop-up advice on ipad

spisea
spisea Posts: 41 Member
I tried to post this on "tech support" and the system won't let me. So I'm putting it here in the hopes that someone can help.

I was away from MFP for a while. I came back yesterday and started to record my day's food. I think I'm encountering a new feature. From time to time, a little window comes up and tells me things like, "An apple has a lot of vitamin A!" Today, I had 2 apples. On the second one, the little window criticized me for eating too much sugar. ARG!

I don't come here so that a computer can critique every bite I eat. If I want an apple, I'll eat an apple. If I eat two apples, I want the flippin' computer to keep its mouth shut. If I eat a pint of ice cream for dinner, I should be able to record that without an electronic judge getting on my case.

PLEASE tell me that there is a way of turning this feature off!

Replies

• losingrae
    losingrae Posts: 260 Member
    edited October 2014
    Under diary settings make sure to un-check the box for "show diary food insights"
    **I should clarify that that is how I fixed the issue with my Android products. I don't think it should be much different with Apple.**
  • xcalygrl
    xcalygrl Posts: 1,897 Member
    losingrae wrote: »
    Under diary settings make sure to un-check the box for "show diary food insights"
    **I should clarify that that is how I fixed the issue with my Android products. I don't think it should be much different with Apple.**

That is correct. THat's how I fixed it on my iPhone.