I wish I was as thin as.....

Options
amymeenieminymo
amymeenieminymo Posts: 2,394 Member
I found a quote on pinterest that is soooo true for me. "I wish I was as skinny as I was when I thought I was fat". I always thought I was fat when I was a teenager/early 20s. I wasn't super skinny, but not fat by any means. Right now I am about 225, a few years ago I got down to 165. I felt great and looked great. Back when I thought I was fat, I probably weighed about 140.

Was there a point in your life when you thought you were fat, and now wish you could be that weight again? If you feel comfortable, share the weight you are now and the weight you were then, or just give the difference.

Replies

• TheRealOrson
    TheRealOrson Posts: 1,415 Member
    Options
    I don't have a reference point because back when i was leaner, I also didn't have the muscle mass i do now.

I have zero desire to be skinny.....I do however want to be lean :)

Ideal physique? The Rock.
  • lorib642
    lorib642 Posts: 1,942 Member
    Options
    I like that saying. I know after I had children I had gained weight and was unhappy about it. I was about where my goal weight is now.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    I honestly think I weigh less now, or at least wear a smaller pants size, than I did in middle school. Actually I'm sure I do. Does not pertain to me.
  • PrizePopple
    PrizePopple Posts: 3,133 Member
    Options
    I always say that I wish I could go back and slap the *kitten* out of 19/20 year old me. I didn't think I was that great looking, and actually I was kind of hot.
  • Misshodge64
    Misshodge64 Posts: 8,588 Member
    Options
    3 years ago