Starting over for the 3rd time?

I am newly 23 years old and a college student. I have tried weight watchers in the past and that really worked for me until I was running short on money as most college students do. I have tried MFP once before with a friend and I was never really good with routine so eventually after awhile I stopped logging in my food. But I find that it does help so much when you actually see the numbers of what you are consuming. I am here, trying to lose weight for the third time because you know, third time is the charm. (; Naturally, I am weighing more than I ever did because I love food and never know when to stop feeding my mouth and the lack of exercise I have with the next to no time that I have between school-home-and work. I am on day 2. The first day I felt really good about what I ate, but today not so much.

Anyone else in the same boat? Friend me and we can motivate each other.

Replies

• _whatsherface
    _whatsherface Posts: 1,235 Member
    Been there, done that girl. At least we can get back up right?!
  • beautifulwarrior18
    beautifulwarrior18 Posts: 914 Member
    I'm probably on my 27th try, but at least when I fall off the wagon I get back on.
  • spiveaa
    spiveaa Posts: 1,387 Member
    Given all the credit for getting back on track. Helps me putting my goals throughout my house so I see them all the time. Good Luck!!