Results with Jillian Michaels BFBM + NMRZ?

Options
I am sort of new here. I lost about 30 pounds in the past but gained about 10 back so I have about 30 more to lose. I heard a lot of people saying they had gotten good results with Jillian Michaels Banish Fat Boost Metabolism combined with No More Trouble Zones. They would do one workout and the next day do the other and just alternate between the two in conjunction with a healthy diet of course, and they got results. I was wondering if anyone had good results doing this or heard of anyone doing it? I figured no matter what, it would not hurt to do any workout no matter what, but it would still be nice to hear if anyone had success with it! Thank you!!

Replies

• shineebap
    Options
    Anyone???? T.T
  • cindys921
    cindys921 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    I haven't done those particular Jillian workouts but I have done and am currently doing the 30 day shred and I have gotten some great results in the past so I am hoping to again! I am only on level 1 day 3.
  • JeriAnne84
    JeriAnne84 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    I'm actually in my first week of alternating those two 3 times a week for each and one rest day. Not long enough to show much results (although my shoulders feel harder that they were before) but they are both pretty brutal DVDs and I can imagine they would give great results. I plan on doing it for 6 weeks straight and seeing what happens. I got great results from 30 Day Shred and Ripped in 30. These two DVDs are longer and harder so I imagine the results will be amazing. That is if I don't die first from it. Seriously, No More Trouble Zones makes my butt and thighs hurt so bad I really feel like I need a wheel chair sometimes.

In the past while I was doing Ripped in 30 and 30 Day Shred I would also do the Banish Fat Boost Metabolism DVD. That one is a serious butt kicker and at first I couldn't get all the way through it, but I am able to now.
  • MelanieRBrace
    MelanieRBrace Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I haven't done those Jillian Michaels' DVD but now I want to try. I am doing her Body Revolution - I'm on Phase 2 and lost 15 pounds so far. I love Jillian Michaels. Sounds like you've got a great plan and will see results - let us know how you make out! Good luck!
  • JeriAnne84
    JeriAnne84 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I'm going to take my measurments once a week to see how it changes, I will let you all know how it goes! I also use 5lb weights instead of 3's. Which is pretty rough on some of the moves (especially during the 1st circut) but eventually it will get easier and I'll probably move up to 8's. I want to get Body Revolution SO bad, but I haven't had the money and with Christmas coming, I'll have to wait. hrmph... but until then I'll just do this!
  • shineebap
    Options
    Sorry I was late to these replies!

But yes, I do the 30 Day Shred too and in a matter of 2 weeks I saw results! I lost about 30 pounds with day to day exercise and diet changes. I tried doing her 30 Day Shred again but I found it too easy and boring. For the past couple of days I have been alternating the two videos a day. I do two or three circuits of each which put me at about 35 minutes. Definitely kicking my butt! I hope to get through them both eventually! I got through No More Trouble Zones once, haha!

I will for sure keep track and let everyone know how it goes! MFP is putting me at burning about 500 cal a day doing this, but I think it's a bit high. I need to invest in a HRM.

Thank you for your replies everyone! I'll definitely keep in touch! You are welcome to add me as well so we can see how each other are doing on our plans!!! Thank you everyone!