any nudists out there?

Options
13»

Replies

• Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Prefer naked, but don't do the nudist lifestyle. Friends just say I am not shy or call me nature boy.
  • mrsgoodwine
    mrsgoodwine Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Been there. Done that. Like it.
  • ohpiper
    ohpiper Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    Oh, I'm not shy on that account. I've gone a number of times. :)
  • PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,276 Member
    Options
    Not sure if I'm a nudist, but I swim naked at the river no matter my size. No one has ever cared enough to tell me to cover the goods. Although I did catch the friend of an ex watching me from the bushes one time. Made me laugh.
  • brucewayne48910
    brucewayne48910 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    at home all the time...would love to be able to someday find enough courage to be comfortable enough with myself to go to a beach..Think it would be exhilarating
  • mikeshockley
    mikeshockley Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    Switch on your web cam.... ;)
  • goddessofawesome
    goddessofawesome Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    nikilis wrote: »
    ok, male nudists.... help me out here, how can you go to a nudest camp and walk around with totally naked girls, and not "crack a fat" so to speak?

secondly, how do nudist camps not just descend into an orgy by lunch time? I mean how can it not turn into a carnal lust fest after the first round of naked volleyball.

thirdly.... can you call yourself a nudist if you have "had relations" up against your apartment window? or is that voyeurism. does voyeurism go both ways?

hiding your emotions is hard enough with your clothes on. I'm pretty sure my private parts would betray me.

male nudists.... help me out here, how can you go to a nudest camp and walk around with totally naked girls, and not "crack a fat" so to speak? - It happens but after a while they get immune to seeing naked women all the time because it's in a non-sexual way.

secondly, how do nudist camps not just descend into an orgy by lunch time? I mean how can it not turn into a carnal lust fest after the first round of naked volleyball. - They're nudists, not swingers. BIG difference and nudists make a point of letting one know they don't swing. Like a BIG point. As in "Hi. My name is John and we're nudists NOT swingers".
  • mikeshockley
    mikeshockley Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    "thirdly.... can you call yourself a nudist if you have "had relations" up against your apartment window? or is that voyeurism. does voyeurism go both ways?"

That's exhibitionism, not voyeurism.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    Options
    I'm a Nudist in the Shower! :stuck_out_tongue:
  • p8liwag
    p8liwag Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    Undercover nudist... at home
  • NickGEngr
    Options
    Definitely am a nudist in the home ... and not afraid to walk around in front of the windows lol ;)
  • concordancia
    concordancia Posts: 5,320 Member
    Options
    Naturalist - no one else needs to see that. Moreover, I wear a sun shirt and a sun hat, as well as sunscreen. I am not sure my boobies have seen more than 15 minutes of sun in all my 42 years.

However, it is cold here. And the nudist beach has an almost permanent resident who likes to stand on the tallest dune and do things that make his willy shake at you, like back bends.
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,575 Member
    Options
    My husband calls me an 'underwearist' because when I am working outside and get hot I tend to strip down to my undies. I never go totally nude outside because if it's hot out, there are bugs out, and there some places I don't want to put bug spray or itch. ;)
  • Mikel423
    Mikel423 Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Where do these threads come from lol...I am at times, while at home
  • Tomm88
    Tomm88 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    move to Holland, everywhere is a nudist colony over here, you see naked people in the strangest places
  • golden8d
    golden8d Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Being nude and looking in the mirror reminds us its what others see at nudist places. I have been trim all my life and wish to remain that way.
  • scribb
    scribb Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    At home right now or at the lake house, but I have gone to the beach