Friends and Help Needed

Options
As so many people I see I've been on and off the diet wagon like a yo-yo for years. I am a single Mum of a little boy and don't have a huge amount of time to myself. I've done SW and WW in the past although I prefer SW I don't have the time or money to go unless I take my boy with him.
I am going to try and do SW at home and use pinterest and this site for recipes and inspiration. I have a lot to lose about 4 stone & I need someone to join me on this journey.

Please someone come and hold my hand and kick my bum!!!!

xx

Replies

• SimonCypher
    SimonCypher Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I'm new'ish to MFP and am finding it helping me with my diet, fortunately I'm not looking at losing weight but put muscle on and this will be helped with clean eating. I track everything I eat and expect to be told off when I've eaten something bad, those I've befriended so far on here are definitely helping me.

Whilst I'm not a female, or have any children I'd be more than privileged to offer support to you in your quest of reaching your goal :smile: , also I've found that those I am friends with on here push me when I'm feeling like not working out or eating well and know I'll reach my goal now I've joined up here.