So frustrated!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• anikab
    anikab Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I'm doing the 30 day shred, and I do it every single day, occasionally 2x a day, I burn anywhere from 200-400 something cals depending on how hard I work it, and I always try to eat back more than half of my exercise calories....I'm glad to know others are feeling the same, so I'm not crazy lol. It's frustrating because I just want to be able to wear clothes and feel confident again and I was looking at pics of me right before I got pregnant again and I was like omg I was so thin, now look at me, a jiggly mess. so frustrating!! But I do eat my exercise cals and I drink at least 3 or 4 32oz jugs of water per day....I guess I just need to be patient!

I think the main thing for me is my belly fat, aka still looking pregnant, and then I don't like my arms. they just look so fat to me. I did take before photos too. I took a pic of myself the other day with my kids and was totally grossed out by how fat I looked!

I do weigh my food, and use measuring cups. I am very very good about doing that....so Idk what else to do but I guess just be patient.
  • mirgss
    mirgss Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Patience is definitely the key :) Try looking at some of the before and after pics on here too...they are totally inspiring! Keep on track and I know you can meet your goals. Before you know it, a sexier, trimmer you will be looking back in the mirror!