How to reduce cellulite through diet?

Options
mshannond
mshannond Posts: 60
edited October 2014 in Introduce Yourself
I'm 5'4 115 pounds with visible cellulite just under my bum. How do I reduce this, I'm only 17 and very conscious of it

Replies

• mshannond
    Options
    Erm well considering I'm 18 in November does it matter?
  • mshannond
    Options
    A little pathetic, if someone told you you were far too old to be on a site it's the same thing. How a month makes a difference I do not know.
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    You can't spot reduce fat. Reducing overall body fat will help in the long run. Just work on calorie deficit and exercise. Cardio is good, but adding in heavy lifting will help too. body recomp will make you happy with your end result. Do squats and lunges. And remember that you will never get rid of all of the cellulite. Everyone has some, it is a natural thing. Supermodels have it, body builders have it. Unless you are at essential body fat levels, you will have it. the only reason you don't see it in magazines is because they photoshop it out. Don't worry about it. No one else notices it as much as you do.
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    mshannond wrote: »

yes...already sent a repor :)

While you are correct about the age violation, commenting that you have reported this person and then putting up a smiley emoticon is just rude. Are you just enjoying reporting people? Just tell her to wait a month and come back.

• soldiergrl_101
    soldiergrl_101 Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    mccindy72 wrote: »
    mshannond wrote: »

yes...already sent a repor :)

While you are correct about the age violation, commenting that you have reported this person and then putting up a smiley emoticon is just rude. Are you just enjoying reporting people? Just tell her to wait a month and come back.

^^This^^ everyone has weight issues regardless of age, she turns 18 in a month, do you have nothing better to do? I mean this is a site to help people loose weight still right?