My body gallery

Options
Are you ladies (and there is one for gentlemen now I believe) familiar with Mybodygallery.com? I found the website a few years ago and really liked the idea. Essentially it is "real women", women of all ages, heights, and various weights that share anonymous (PG) images of themselves saying their body type, height, weight, and clothing size. I think it's a real eye opener for women to see how other women of their size look. It can be shocking to see how you look to yourself in comparison to how other ladies of the same weight, height, and body type look to you.

To me it was motivating to see how ladies at my goal weight looked, and refreshing to see how I look at my current weight. Enjoy!

Replies

• silmarilliane
    silmarilliane Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    wow, glad i had a look at this thanks! i found myself thinking, they're all smaller than me and then realised it may be that i think i'm bigger than i actually am! nice to see people have the same problem areas too.
    thanks for sharing :D
  • GeekAmour
    GeekAmour Posts: 262
    Options
    YES! I found this a couple of weeks ago & it was so helpful - I have absolutely no clue what my goal would look like, or even what I should be aiming for, this site has given me a much better idea, and, I think they're all beautiful.
  • Ed98043
    Ed98043 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Options
    Yep - and there's another one here: http://www.cockeyed.com/photos/bodies/heightweight.html
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    I found mybodygallery in 2010 it was just starting I think. I will have to check out the other one when I am home on my laptop. I favirited the my body gallery Facebook page too.