Fairly new, could do with some friends

Options
Hello!
I'm Jane and I'm 20 years old, I'm looking for some friends and support :)

I live in the UK and looking to loose some weight and get fit.
I have a mild case of Neurofibromatosis, which in a nutshell for me means I get tired very easily and may not beable to tone fast (if at all)
However this wont stop me from trying ;)

I would love to have active members to add me for inspiration and support!

Replies

• pmt9
    pmt9 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi Jane .... I have been following MFP for 7 weeks now and have lost 12lbs (5.5 kilos). I have been fairly strict and play golf 3 times a week. I am older that you at 65 however would be happy to share our journey. I have 19 more kilos to reach my goal of 71 kilos. That is the top of my healthy weight range and after that I will re-assess.

I realise that my weight loss will slow down but I am motivated by the loss so far. I used to do weight watchers at home but somehow that site did not motivate me and I was paying for it!

So good luck to you and if you want to be friends I'm in! :smile:

Pam
  • SaralovesPinkiePie
    Options
    Hai there, Jane! I'm Sara! I'm new to MFP, and noticed you need some friends and support! I would be happy to be both for you! I should warn ya, though... I'm a hyper little ball of "don't-give-up", so even if you feel like you wanna quit, I won't let you! Message me if you wish!

Ttyl!

Sara

*runs off singing about smashing lutes and lighting things on fire*
  • easternNCchick
    easternNCchick Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    1099834hix95m99ef.gif
  • littlelady2b
    littlelady2b Posts: 104
    Options
    Hey Jane my name is Leah and I live in Canada would love to have a friend from the UK to give support to on our weightloss journey so if you want send me a friendship request I'll be here.