Anyone planning Halloween costumes?

htimpaired
htimpaired Posts: 1,404 Member
Halloween parties and events are starting, anyone dressing up this year?
Maybe it's a NSV, but I finally got to a weight that I feel comfortable going out as Black Widow..

Others?

Replies

• amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    My friends and I are going with Alice in Wonderland. I am alice, husband is mad hatter, friends are white rabbit, queen of hearts and cheshire cat. I love halloween!
  • amcook4
    amcook4 Posts: 561 Member
    edited October 2014
    I am going as (an ironic) cat lady. I have a crazy cat sweatshirt and cat leggings. Before this year I never would have felt comfortable wearing leggings like that out in public.
  • kaseyr1505
    kaseyr1505 Posts: 624 Member
    I was going to do "Brainfest at Tiffany's". Then, I decided to do something different and do Wonder Woman for the Zombie pub crawl my husband and I are going to, and Hilary Clinton for our party.

I'm doing my face makeup to look like Hillary's face is coming off, and showing the reptilian face underneath.
  • holagatita
    holagatita Posts: 1,785 Member
    Is it bad that I want to wear something sexy just because it would be my first time doing that? Nt over the top slutty just a little more skin than my usual pumpkin costume.
  • JeffMeehan
    JeffMeehan Posts: 1,014 Member
    this is it
  • shellma00
    shellma00 Posts: 1,684 Member
    amysj303 wrote: »
    My friends and I are going with Alice in Wonderland. I am alice, husband is mad hatter, friends are white rabbit, queen of hearts and cheshire cat. I love halloween!

I was Alice last year.. going to be Marilyn this year..
  • BigT555
    BigT555 Posts: 2,068 Member
    starburns
  • mantium999
    mantium999 Posts: 1,490 Member
    We are going with a swashbuckler/surly wench combo.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    My husband just got me this devil dress for $7 to go with my devil horns. This is what i will wear for kid events. Then my kids are going to a sleep over the day after Halloween and my husband and I will go out for adult fun.
  • staceybradleywells
    staceybradleywells Posts: 331 Member
    Yes my honey and I are going as Day of the Dead couple. I'll be sporting a corset, black skirt, lots of flowers in my hair, and the typical skull type makeup.
  • SwedishSarah
    SwedishSarah Posts: 4,350 Member
    Yep, still trying to decide. I'm thinking I might go as a Pirate.
  • Hockey_Winger
    Hockey_Winger Posts: 1,164 Member
    LilacTea wrote: »

Why is it, no matter where I go, someone is already there wearing the same outfit? :wink:

• SwedishSarah
    SwedishSarah Posts: 4,350 Member
    LilacTea wrote: »

Why is it, no matter where I go, someone is already there wearing the same outfit? :wink:

haha I'm sure our outfits aren't the same!
  • Joannah700
    Joannah700 Posts: 2,665 Member
    I'm thinking Theodora from Oz..

1377042661536155.jpg
  • fitgirlandfoodie
    fitgirlandfoodie Posts: 1,014 Member
    Sally from The nightmare before Christmas..I'm so excited!
  • CindyMarcuzAdams
    CindyMarcuzAdams Posts: 4,006 Member

Hubby will be shaggy.
    Scooby-Doo-Footed-Hooded-Adult-Pajamas.jpg
  • ethompso0105
    ethompso0105 Posts: 418 Member
    I'm going to a weekend long Halloween Party (which stinks because I really don't like Halloween) thrown out of town by my BF's friends. My BF hates dressing up, but when we went costume-free last year we were teased mercilessly (in good fun, of course). This year I think he and I will go as Sheldon Cooper and Amy Farrah Fowler from Big Bang Theory. Relatively easy costumes made out of clothes we already own. Still, I'm not excited about it in the least...I'd prefer to be a bit more creative!!
  • rides4sanity
    rides4sanity Posts: 1,269 Member
    Leonard and Penny as Green Lantern & Wonder Woman

2cy377b.jpg

Saving the world…

2w6e5h3.jpg

Adult party version (I think my daughter is scarred for life)…

bja7mb.jpg

Kid Friendly version…

25h1n3a.jpg
  • thingofstuff
    thingofstuff Posts: 93 Member
    My friends and I are going as our various Disney Princess counterparts, I am Snow Tan (because I have olive-ish skin). My best friend is a dead ringer for Belle, her boyfriend might be Beast, we have an Aurora (Sleeping Beauty) and Esmeralda (not exactly a typical princess but she's a Brazilian bombshell so she can do whatever she wants).

My boyfriend is being a Stormtrooper but I find that more charming than any poofy-sleeved man-prince costume.
  • Oi_Sunshine
    Oi_Sunshine Posts: 819 Member
    I'm going as Red from Once Upon a Time, Werewolf/red riding hood cross.
    Yay face painting!