help

couple months ago I changed my lifestyle and food style and became a vegetarian which I love so much because I’m not eating processed meat, not wondering where the animals came from, etc. but I’m having difficulties with my weight loss journey. I go to the gym 2-3 times a week, eat as healthy as I can, and of course I splurge myself with indulgences once in a blue moon. I feel like when night comes, I have the problem to binge on a bunch of carbs (which I love, but who doesn’t). any tips you guys have for me??

I don’t know if I should continue to being a vegetarian because I feel my body gets weak at times and I just feel tired all the time from food and waking up super early.

Replies

• RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    Can you open you diary so we can help you?
  • pander101
    pander101 Posts: 677 Member
    I was a vegetarian for a while. My doctor wanted me on supplements, especially iron. So make sure you are getting enough of that. Take a multi-vitamin or check in with your doctor so they can make sure you are getting what you need and you aren't having any deficiencies.
  • I_Will_End_You
    I_Will_End_You Posts: 4,397 Member
    Carbs won't hurt you. One of the challenges of being a vegetarian (I was one for 18 years...I eat seafood now) is getting enough protein and iron. Lack of both of these could make you feel weak. Make sure you're getting enough protein in your diet, and look into taking an iron supplement if your levels are low.
  • Raclex
    Raclex Posts: 238
    Carbs won't hurt you. One of the challenges of being a vegetarian (I was one for 18 years...I eat seafood now) is getting enough protein and iron. Lack of both of these could make you feel weak. Make sure you're getting enough protein in your diet, and look into taking an iron supplement if your levels are low.

^This. I've also been vegetarian for close to 5 years. Great advice.