Suggestions please.

Options
Please someone take a look at my diary and tell me what I am doing wrong. (Please disregard last week starting tuesday night as I got sick and was not eating/logging). I go to spin class min 4 times a week. I am trying to watch what I eat, attemping to eat 5 times a day smaller meals and real food. I also drink a lot of water. I have lost 0lbs - I say this because my weight will go down 4-5lbs then the next day will go right back up those same lbs. I have been doing this dance for months (prior to logging and since). I decided to take measurements instead of the scale, they havent changed. I did however notice that my stomach will increase by 2-2 1/2" from morning to night. I suffer from sever bloating and my fingers often swell. I feel like I am keeping accurate track of my sodium intake and do not ever add extra salt to anything. I am really at a loss. I was doing hot yoga before and switched to spin 4 weeks ago hoping it would jump start things. I am a little lost. I am sure I must be doing something wrong, I just cant figure it out on my own. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
- Thank you!

Replies

• logg1e
    logg1e Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    I did as you said and disregarded last week, so went back to September. There are plenty of days part-logged or not logged at all.
  • Cherimoose
    Cherimoose Posts: 5,209 Member
    Options
    Most people underestimate their calorie intake. If you don't weigh or measure your foods, that's where i would start.

• logg1e
    logg1e Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    Also, there's inaccuracies. 3oz of salmon? "Homemade - Mashed Potato, Pumpkin and Sweet Potato, 0.75 cup"?
  • HeyitsTay92
    HeyitsTay92 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Buy a food scale :) small inaccuracies can add up quick
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    Your inconsistent logging makes it difficult to help you.