Need support

Options
Hi ya'll....I really need some folks to help me stay accountable and keep me motivated. When I see others losing weight it makes me want to lose too because I am very competitive...lol .

I am having a hard time eating the right foods and am in constant pain from all the freaking weight I'm carrying around. Any suggestions are welcome!

Replies

• brentbarrie
    brentbarrie Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the perfect place for you to be!
  • Harlequinndancer
    Harlequinndancer Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Well I wish you all the luck on your journey! It's a lot of pressure to put on yourself but I understand why you want to look your best for your wedding. You're incredibly lucky to marry your best friend! I also understand having to fight with health issues while working on losing the weight. I myself have MS as well as some old joint issues (knees and ankles) and they're a pain in the butt sometimes.
  • jandjcassidy
    jandjcassidy Posts: 143
    Options
    I love helping out others too I will add you!
  • christinadyar
    christinadyar Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I am realizing that I am not going to make my goal by September but that's okay. I think that at this point I just want to feel better.
  • Uhhhwut
    Uhhhwut Posts: 23
    Options
    As they say slow and steady wins the race. Take your time with this weight loss journey and you'll definitely pick up and stick with healthy habits! I'm new on this site as well and would love to be your friend and help support you. I have the same problems with eating unhealthy but am trying very hard to get on the right path, hahaha. I only ask that you help support me in return :)
  • Rmolars
    Rmolars Posts: 28
    Options
    feel free to add me!! we can motivate each other :)