Looking for workout/hiking partners in Reno Nevada

Options
Hi. Not sure if there is a way to search for this on this site but I really want to meet some people that I can do active things with. I just moved out on my own and am single for the first time in 27 years. I moved to a new town and took a new job. My boys (who are my joy) are not 18 and 19 and off on their own. I need to find people to do active things with. I tend to work too much and need to start making myself a priority. If there is anyone in this area who would like to get together or anyone who is not in this area who would love to coach or motivate me...please message me or add me as a friend.

Thank you!!

Juliana

Replies

• PrizePopple
    PrizePopple Posts: 3,133 Member
    Options
    I'm in Reno, but have two young kids in school and I'm looking for a full time job right now so DH can enroll at UNR for a accelerated masters program next fall. My "free time" is about to be in short supply. :/
  • VegasFit
    VegasFit Posts: 1,232 Member
    Options
    As far as hiking groups I would try meetup.com. At least in Southern Nevada they are very popular. Also depending on it's popularity in your area Yelp is another option.
  • DarMC
    DarMC Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone. I am from the Reno area... looking to meet people to exercise with and for support on Vegan eating. :)