ineed tolose 145pounds

I have a lot ofweight to lose

Replies

• The Rapid Fat Loss Handbook: http://www.ironmagazine.com/ebooks/The_Rapid_Fat_Loss_Handbook.pdf

Give it a read, nothing is faster at losing fat while being safe, it's based on a medical PSMF diet
  • mathandcats
    mathandcats Posts: 786 Member
    Phobos1618 wrote: »
    The Rapid Fat Loss Handbook: http://www.ironmagazine.com/ebooks/The_Rapid_Fat_Loss_Handbook.pdf

Give it a read, nothing is faster at losing fat while being safe, it's based on a medical PSMF diet

No. Do not do a crash diet. Moderate deficit, moderate exercise, and you'll get there. More to the point, you'll learn what you need to learn to be able to keep the weight off, and you won't have to be miserable doing it (you don't have to deprive yourself of foods you love, just eat in moderation and make things fit).

Best of luck.
  • AmigaMaria001
    AmigaMaria001 Posts: 489 Member
    Remember that you didn't put all that weight on overnight so you can't expect to take it off any quicker.
    Eat at a deficit every day, be patient, be determined and change your eating habits for a lifetime so you never have to face this problem again.
    Best of luck - You CAN do this.
  • TheSatinPumpkin
    TheSatinPumpkin Posts: 948 Member
    Welcome and best wishes on your WOE. Its a long term transformation physically, mentally and emotionally so just take it one day and pound at at time.
  • missiontofitness
    missiontofitness Posts: 4,059 Member
    Great! You're at the right place.
    Punch in your activity levels and weight you would like to lose; 2lbs a week is appropriate right now, given the volume you need to lose. Once you hit about 75lbs left to lose, adjust to 1lb-1.5lb/week.

The initial drop will be huge, due to water weight. But if you stick to your calorie goal, exercise when you can, and take this the slow and steady route, you can see long term changes that you can sustain to keep the weight off when it's gone.

Good luck!
  • I still have 100+ pounds to lose! Feel free to add me. :smiley:
  • lovelycurves2014
    lovelycurves2014 Posts: 12 Member
    Add me :smile: I have over 150 to lose