PCOS

I have been living with PCOS since I was 16 years old. I finally found a way to lose weight and so far I have lost 85 pounds and still need to lose about 60 more pounds. So I decided to start to this message board and see if anyone else out there with PCOS would like to chat and help motivate each to lose the weight and be healthy with dealing with PCOS.

Replies

• missiontofitness
    missiontofitness Posts: 4,059 Member
    I've seen a lot of PCOS groups here on MFP. The group search function seems to be a bit wonky at the moment, but I'm sure you can find one here on the site!
  • cw106
    cw106 Posts: 952 Member
    I've seen a lot of PCOS groups here on MFP. The group search function seems to be a bit wonky at the moment, but I'm sure you can find one here on the site!

pcos entered in search box yields hundreds of results.
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Join THIS group: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/3070-p-c-o-sis LOTS of smart, supportive folks there.
  • missiontofitness
    missiontofitness Posts: 4,059 Member
    cw106 wrote: »

pcos entered in search box yields hundreds of results.

People were reporting difficulty finding groups in the New Forum feedback forum.