Need some help with Insanity

Options
Hello everyone, I'm in my week 2 of Insanity and I'm lovin' it, yet I do have some questions:
I don't know, maybe I just got a cold but since I started Insanity I feel weak, I have headaches, back pain, sore throat etc.. yet, even though when I workout I'm out of breath and sweating like a swimming pool, I don't feel my muscles sore. Also, how much water should I drink ?Someone said 1 ounce per lb so in my case it would be 170 (about 10.6 lbs). Is it true ?Any help would be highly appreciated. I wish everyone a great day ! :)

Replies

• LoraF83
    LoraF83 Posts: 15,694 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you're getting sick. Take some cold meds and see if that helps. If you're feel overly run down or tired, take a step back from the workouts until you feel better.

You should drink enough fluids to make your pee very light yellow. That's a sign of good hydration.
  • terbusha
    terbusha Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    I agree. You may be getting sick. That seems like a TON of water. I drink enough water so that I usually have to go to the bathroom about every hour. That and watching the color of my pee is very pale to no color.

If you're sweating that hard while doing Insanity, you're doing it right. Just do the best you can each day. You'll make progress over time and be able to push harder.

Allan