2 boxes of Quest Bars shipped for $26 TODAY ONLY

Options

Replies

• Cardio4Cupcakes
    Cardio4Cupcakes Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    dbmata wrote: »
    get this, I went to the site in Firefox, no banners at all, no promo.

Weird! Is there like a banner blocker or something?
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,951 Member
    Options
    Oh well, maybe no quest cookies for me. ;)
  • TheStephil
    TheStephil Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    You don't need a code. Click on the banner, select items that equal over $50 then check out. Then they will automatically take $25 off.
  • dbmata
    Options
  • chelseafxx
    chelseafxx Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    INTEQK13C -- I heard that code works but don't quote me on it because mine worked without needing the code. http://slickdeals.net/f/7265612-swanson-health-products-coupon-25-off-50-24-ct-quest-nutrition-protein-bars-25-free-shipping?v=1
    The OP's first link on the first page of this thread worked for me it had the correct banner at the top, I clicked it just to be sure. Then I just searched for quest bars. You do have to add the filler though.
  • chelseafxx
    chelseafxx Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Still haven't gotten a confirmation email though so I'm not holding my breath -_-
  • Cardio4Cupcakes
    Cardio4Cupcakes Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    chelseafxx wrote: »
    Still haven't gotten a confirmation email though so I'm not holding my breath -_-

I haven't either and I ordered almost 2 hours ago. The website that my boyfriend found the link on, no one has gotten one yet either.
  • sseqwnp
    sseqwnp Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Do they send you the $26 with the bars, or does it arrive separately?
  • dbmata
    Options
    ffs, not working for me, oh well. Hope the link works for others. :)
  • FredDoyle
    FredDoyle Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    dbmata wrote: »
    ffs, not working for me, oh well. Hope the link works for others. :)
    Make sure you have pop-up blockers turned off in your browser and if you are running noscript, whitelist the page.

• dbmata
    Options
    I'm doing it on IE, I don't have that one locked down.

I'll just pick up questies at GNC. The girl there is cute.
  • BramageOMG
    BramageOMG Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    I got to the link, but it did not change the price in cart. Also, it said free shipping on orders over $50 and it said the shipping would be $4.99 I guess saving $25 is really not worth the hassle. LOL
  • TheStephil
    TheStephil Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    BramageOMG wrote: »
    I got to the link, but it did not change the price in cart. Also, it said free shipping on orders over $50 and it said the shipping would be $4.99 I guess saving $25 is really not worth the hassle. LOL

Did you make sure to buy another small item too to bump the total over $50? Two quest bars are $49.98 so you need to buy something to bump it over $50. I bought dry yeast like the OP for $0.35 and everything worked fine.

• lorib642
    lorib642 Posts: 1,942 Member
    Options
    I put in an extra item but didn't get a discount so I didn't purchase
  • evileen99
    evileen99 Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options
    I used the link posted here; saw the banner, clicked on it, put the items in my cart, and no discount.
  • BramageOMG
    BramageOMG Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    I added fish oil and total was $54.xx but after entering my information, no discount was applied. :( SAD FACE - LOL
  • RockyMountainKAG
    RockyMountainKAG Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I, too, clicked on the link, added 3 items to my cart for $52 total but the price did not discount at check-out and I did not get the free shipping for spending over $50. Bummer.
  • jkwolly
    jkwolly Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    Too bad it doesn't include duty to Canada, nor does it let you use PayPal!

Best deal I've found online with shipping to Canada is $28.99 per box from Canadianprotein.com
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options
    I tried talking with the chat and their answer was "unfortunately that is on a 3rd party site and is invalid." They are calling you liars.
  • desjham
    desjham Posts: 18
    Options
    I couldn't get it to work and chatted with them also and they said they only deal they had was 15 off 75 :(