100lbs lost - started at 260lbs

Options

Replies

• Dynamis600
    Dynamis600 Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your inspirational pics and how long it took you. I have always tried to rush things but it is encouraging to see that slow and steady is the go.
  • MyJourney1960
    MyJourney1960 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    WoW! thank you for posting! seeing the numbers and photos is such a great motivator!:flowerforyou:
  • kss1231
    kss1231 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Nice job, you look amazing.
  • cruzcrzyMarie
    cruzcrzyMarie Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    WOW, Look at YOU. You're beautiful! You are a true inspiration.

Marie
  • Samstan101
    Samstan101 Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    That is amazing to loose that much weight in just over a year. Can you give any tips on your diet and exercise program??

Nothing fancy. I don't do fad diets. Been there, done that. I decided to do it my way. I do 1200-1400 calories a day. Weekends are sometimes more. I rarely log anymore just because I kinda know what I'm eating. I'm pretty strict on myself, but allow myself a few days off a month. It could be a cheat meal or a whole weekend off without counting calories. I work out 4-5 days a week ranging from 20 minutes to 60 minutes. Less on the weekdays because I work weird hours. I started running when I lost 40lbs. Two weekends ago, I did my first 5K.

Thank you you've just given me huge encouragement as I'm 9 weeks in to pretty much what you've described above! Huge congratulations on your success and thanks for sharing and inspiring me to keep at it :)
  • littlemissbetty
    Options
    wow, amazing lost. well done to you
  • catneon
    catneon Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!! WAY TO GO!!!!! Thanks for sharing with us!
  • rgagnon1
    rgagnon1 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    You are such an inspiration. So very proud of you.
  • scarrie2
    scarrie2 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    what a great job! must feel good!
  • clobern
    clobern Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Very nice!
  • sjscobie1982
    Options
    well done. you look amazing x
  • Shirelle
    Shirelle Posts: 1
    Options
    Congratulations! Very Inspiring!!
  • JanaCanada
    JanaCanada Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    100 pounds!!!! A-freaking-mazing! You have blossomed into a butterfly! Wonderful!!
  • sweetmissie
    sweetmissie Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Am Proud of you
  • lovinglifemore
    lovinglifemore Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    way to go!!!
  • thesupremeforce
    thesupremeforce Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    I'm greatly impressed. Congratulations!
  • themedalist
    themedalist Posts: 3,212 Member
    Options
    I'm happy for anyone who has lost weight because I know what it takes in commitment and perseverance to succeed. But when a young person such as yourself is successful in shedding the weight, it brings tears to my eyes! You will benefit for many, many years from the decision you made to chose health and fitness. Statistically, you'll be avoiding a lot of diseases ( and reducing your cancer risk) that afflict middle age and older people. You truly could not give yourself and those who love you a better gift! Go you!!!
  • MrsBailey149
    MrsBailey149 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    graduations!!! You look fantastic!!
  • emilygracee
    emilygracee Posts: 20
    Options
    Amazing!!!
  • sassynkp
    sassynkp Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look fab!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!