• shai74
    shai74 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    40 days in a row so far ...
  • Alisiya__
    Alisiya__ Posts: 80 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    This is my second attempt at MFP. :) I'm on almost every day, anyone is free to add me :)
  • ViolaLeeBlueberry
    ViolaLeeBlueberry Posts: 182 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    I'm pretty new here -- about 4-6 weeks -- I'm dutifully logging and finding it's fun and really helpful to see what other folks are plugging away at and give encouragement! Five foot two, started at 158, down to 150 (woo hoo) with a target of 136 ... then we'll see. Anyone can add me. I live in the Himalayas. And not in a cave. If I lived in a cave, I'd be totally fit.
  • cyclingsi
    cyclingsi Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add, I have just got back on line again after moving house so I am back to daily logging; I am 40lbs down so far and 60lbs to go, company makes it easier.
  • SimonCypher
    SimonCypher Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I'm an active member and am daily, always looking to motivate / support friends I've encountered and always willing to add people. :smile:
  • iCupCakeNZ
    iCupCakeNZ Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Just hit my 117 day streak :D looking for more people who are active too!! I comment and support all friends :) and think this is a journey of a healthier lifestyle that we can all motivate each other to do!! Feel free to add me :D
  • joe_hikeny
    joe_hikeny Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Looking for serious MFP friends. I've been on 59 days and down 13.4 pounds since my lifestyle change of not being fat and lazy. I've got 10-15 more lbs to go. I also need to put in a ton of work to sculpt the body i want. Today i did p90x Plyometrics and I did Body Beast - Arms.

Stay Motivated

Joe
  • lLionMindl
    lLionMindl Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    feel free to add ! :)
  • steff274
    steff274 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Daily logger here I found myfitnesspal when I was already maintaining.. I am on 170 day streak I update status's regularly to ramble vent etc.. Generally stuff I won't write on Facebook!! :p