XBOX One Fitness

I recently bought an XBOX One and have been doing the workouts on xbox fitness.Is anyone else using xbox fitness for their workouts? What programs are you using?
I had gotten really out of shape so I have started with the10 Minute Solution workouts and doing three 10 minute workouts throughout the day.

Replies

• deluxmary2000
    deluxmary2000 Posts: 981 Member
    Wait... there is a fitness program for Xbox One?!? My husband just uses it to kill zombies...
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Rule # 1: Cardio
  • InfinityEleven
    InfinityEleven Posts: 8 Member
    I use it. It's quite fun. I've done Insanity, most of the Jillian Micheals programs and I'm doing the 10 minute ones now.

Not sure how accurate the calorie thing is, but it's good fun anyway.
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    I wasn't sure if the calorie count was very accurate, but I log in the average calories burned anyway. It keeps me motivated.

If anyone would like to add a friend for the friend challenges or extra motivation, let me know.
  • Jewell89
    Jewell89 Posts: 3 Member
    I just started on it and I'm only doing the 10min bootcamps lol
  • Jewell89
    Jewell89 Posts: 3 Member
    brandi_84 I know what you mean I did the 10 min workout and it said i only burned 65 cal. I was like WHAT!! lol
  • jmawds3
    jmawds3 Posts: 18 Member
    I've been using it and I love it! I love the mossa groove and fight workouts and the jillian michaels ones (some of them require more space then I have). I also use dance central for a little extra cardio!
  • txfamilyof7
    txfamilyof7 Posts: 35 Member
    I just bought the XBox One, and I really could use some friends to "work out with" to keep me motivated!! I just started using the XBox Fitness today. Please add me so we can motivate each other: my gamer tag is dreamCraftMama

Can't wait to "meet" y'all! :)
  • ashleywoodpants
    ashleywoodpants Posts: 12 Member
    Wait... there is a fitness program for Xbox One?!? My husband just uses it to kill zombies...

Right!!??? Tell me more please!
  • Ultimate_Beast
    Ultimate_Beast Posts: 38 Member

Right!!??? Tell me more please!

Its an app if you go on the home page find the app search for xbox fitness and download. Ive used it, it really needs fibre optics or a decent connection, as before we had Fibre optics i found it slow and stop ages to load. There are a load of free ones like insanity plyo, some programs will have a free workout. You can also download full programs a lot of them you have to buy
  • randrews0407
    randrews0407 Posts: 216 Member
    I love the Mossa series.
  • Funkychicken281
    Funkychicken281 Posts: 3 Member
    34 female here. My Xbox username is WhackingGoose1 add me
  • mummylicious87
    mummylicious87 Posts: 21 Member
    Hi my user name is mummyt1987 feel free to add me :)
  • Cronniss
    Cronniss Posts: 108 Member
    brandi_84 wrote: »
    Rule # 1: Cardio

Rule #2: Double-Tap :D

I've tried the Xbox Fitness app on the One, and while I like it...I, unfortunately, am not able to use it due to my other health conditions.

It's a great fitness & exercise app! I'm glad it's there! I just wish I could use it. Instead, I use Disney's Fantasia: Music Evolved.

89019335.png
    (Quote from "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" by Douglas Adams.)