CLA Supplements?

Options
I ran into GNC the other day to get some vitamins and I heard two people talking about a supplement called CLA, which apparently is supposed to help burn fat in the tummy area. There's not a lot out there about it, so I wanted to know what your thoughts are. Have you tried it? Seen any results?

Replies

• yarwell
    yarwell Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Yes tried it, no can't swear to any results. http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/798250
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,687 Member
    Options
    Save your money. The cost doesn't equate to the actual results.

http://ajcn.nutrition.org/content/85/5/1203.long

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • J72FIT
    J72FIT Posts: 5,948 Member
    Options
    ninerbuff wrote: »
    Save your money. The cost doesn't equate to the actual results.

^This...

• Jesssamesssa
    Jesssamesssa Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I ran into GNC the other day to get some vitamins and I heard two people talking about a supplement called CLA, which apparently is supposed to help burn fat in the tummy area. There's not a lot out there about it, so I wanted to know what your thoughts are. Have you tried it? Seen any results?

I take it. I take one in the morning, one before bed and a thermo CLA mid day. Im not sure if helps with my fat loss or not. Ive lost about 30% of my total body fat in the last 10 weeks. I also do weight lifting, cardio, and I eat pretty healthy. Ill start taking it out in a few weeks when I start to run out. See if my fat loss slows down a significant amount....we shall see.
  • La5Vega5Girl
    La5Vega5Girl Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    i have been reading about it for use with people who have autoimmune thyroid disease (i was just diagnosed) i am going to GNC tomorrow to get some - was waiting for pay day :smile: