How long did it take for your body to adjust?

Options
How long did it take for your body to adjust to the amount of weight loss calories you were intaking?

Thank you.

Replies

• galprincess
    galprincess Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    mine personally a month.
  • Winterlover123
    Winterlover123 Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    About a month for me. Though some days are tougher than others still
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    I don't understand the question
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    It wasn't so much that it took my body time to adjust. It was more like I made adjustments in order to accommodate the calorie deficit. Things like-I stopped taking creamer in my coffee, ate veggies instead of potato chips, etc. Not that there's anything wrong with chips, in fact I just had some for lunch, it's just that I usually want MOAR food, and you can eat waaay more veggies than chips, for the same amount of calories.
  • Kalikel
    Kalikel Posts: 9,626 Member
    Options
    The first week was pretty hellish, being hungry and wanting junk food.

The first month sucked, but not because of hunger...just the giving up yummy foods.

After two months, it was habit.
  • AliceDark
    AliceDark Posts: 3,886 Member
    Options
    You need to give it around a month before you know whether or not the changes you make are going to give you the results you want.
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,023 Member
    Options
    Agree give it about a month to see if the changes you are making will give you results also it starts to become more of a habit after about a month though I have been doing this for 4 yrs and still have days that I struggle but they are not very often