Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

ONE WORD to describe the person above

Options

Replies

• blondeinnj
    blondeinnj Posts: 3,215 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    @slimgirljo15 Sweetie
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Options
    Bill you know how this is going to go for you ...eventually you will be banned...do you really want that ...your logging record that you are so proud of gone ...think about it ...
  • GFitMan
    GFitMan Posts: 6,767 Member
    Options
    willnorton wrote: »
    GFitMan wrote: »
    Bully?

joke!

idiot bully of women - game on Mr Norton

you couldnt carry my jock strap little man..... but I appreciate the try

a little man is an idiot like you bullying women. You look too old to be acting
    like a grade school punk.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Options
    Spectacular :*
  • Tailgater75
    Tailgater75 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Spectacular :*

Awesome
  • Jessica_L_E
    Jessica_L_E Posts: 1,969 Member
    Options
    Great friend
  • blondeinnj
    blondeinnj Posts: 3,215 Member
    Options
    @GFitMan and @slimgirljo15 Awesome peeps :*
  • Kellyleef75
    Kellyleef75 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Sweet
  • willnorton
    willnorton Posts: 995 Member
    Options
    great! yall are so funny...thanks
  • GFitMan
    Options
    great! yall are so funny...thanks

your welcome

• willnorton
    Options
    Bully?

joke!

you are not a woman ...or ????????????????
  • GFitMan
    Options
    Bully?

joke!

you are not a woman ...or ????????????????

ewwww we got a pervert here. Hey let me wear some of your Depends undergarments grandpa - i can look like a bigger man for you

• willnorton
    Options
    now..be nice.... look at your profile pics.... the one with the black and gray stripes... i swear that was a woman.... like Caitlyn.... just sayin.... be nice about the Depends...Im not there yet but one day I m thinking i will be... there are millions of Americans who wear Depends and a lot of them are great Americans..... so i see nothing wrong with wearing Depends... one question?????? why would you want to wear my Depends???? that to me is a little peverted??? what do you think.....
  • Tailgater75
    Tailgater75 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    In order to pronounce all these paragraphs as one word would be impossible. :D
  • GFitMan
    Options
    now..be nice.... look at your profile pics.... the one with the black and gray stripes... i swear that was a woman.... like Caitlyn.... just sayin.... be nice about the Depends...Im not there yet but one day I m thinking i will be... there are millions of Americans who wear Depends and a lot of them are great Americans..... so i see nothing wrong with wearing Depends... one question?????? why would you want to wear my Depends???? that to me is a little peverted??? what do you think.....

Go to the underwear section of any American store and see what the new styles are grandpa. Plus my fellow Americans (like you) have always been prudes anyway. Lol. Go to Europe and see how anal rententive you are. (no pun intended)

• SuzyQAzureblue
    SuzyQAzureblue Posts: 4,256 Member
    Options
    seductive
  • carlsonrobb
    carlsonrobb Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    Classy
  • asianfashionista86
    asianfashionista86 Posts: 5,039 Member
    Options
    meanwhile..... you look fun
  • willnorton
    Options

Go to the underwear section of any American store and see what the new styles are grandpa. Plus my fellow Americans (like you) have always been prudes anyway. Lol. Go to Europe and see how anal rententive you are. (no pun intended)

Im old.... (62) and bigtime "OLD SCHOOL" I like country music .... I got 2 dogs that love me..I firmly believe that " what goes around, comes around!"..I say yes mam and no mam...to people who deserve my respect... I just cant hang with you young punks.... so I concede ...you have won.... Ill live in my world and never attempt to get off the porch in your world.... you da man! (Caitlyn).... ha....now that there was funny, I dont care who you are....

It was a great banter .... Im no match for you... Ill go buy me a box of them Depends tomorrow, just in case I might need one sooner than I thought... thanks for the thought.... I appreciate you being easy on me and giving me something to think about... I know a lot of people like you... I dont have anything to do with them, but there are a lot of you people out there...

God bless you and God bless America...
  • SuzyQAzureblue
    SuzyQAzureblue Posts: 4,256 Member
    Options
    ???? what is goin on here lol I thought we were supposed to use only one word?? :o