Calorie Counting Meals or Shakes

Options
What has been you secret to losing weight and keeping it off? The keeping it off has been the most difficult for me. I can use the Jenny Craig diet to lose weight and can maintain for a while after I quit, but if I don’t pay close attention, I start to gain it back. I know some people love to use shakes to lose weight. What works best for you?

Replies

• Fredbruin
    Options
    When I pay for the Jenny Craig food, it makes me go to the gym, too, because I don’t want to spend all that money without giving it an all-out effort. It helps me to get started and I can stay on it for a few months until I hit my goal. I know I can just buy the food a lot cheaper, but for some reason, I just don’t do it after I quit the JC program. I have to have more discipline in my life.
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    Don't quit.
  • kendalslimmer
    kendalslimmer Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    I know a lot of people who switch out the occasional breakfast with a Slimfast shake, to help them maintain. I also have a friend who uses a jawbone UP to encourage him to do more steps in a day - he found it so useful, I've actually bought myself one and it really works!
  • Fredbruin
    Options
    My big test is coming up this weekend when I will be in Las Vegas for four days to play in a three-day golf tournament with my golf group. I hope to burn enough calories on the golf course to give me a little leeway on my calorie count.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!