3 Ingredient (single serving) Peanut Butter Cookie

Options
joflo723
joflo723 Posts: 119 Member
Not my recipe. I got it here. And not a diet recipe either. HOWEVER, the original recipe makes like a dozen cookies...which, for me, would push me right off the wagon. BUT...you can make just one. We actually doubled it and made two last night. One cookie is about 150 calories.

1 Tbsp Peanut Butter (I use Jif Reduced Fat)
1 Tbsp Sugar
1 tsp egg
(For the egg, beat lightly and just spoon out a tsp, then store the rest in a small covered container in the fridge for either breakfast the next morning...or for your next cookie!)

Just mix together in a small bowl and bake for about 12 minutes at 350.

Replies

• tikeyrai042
    Options
    joflo723 wrote: »
    Not my recipe. I got it here. And not a diet recipe either. HOWEVER, the original recipe makes like a dozen cookies...which, for me, would push me right off the wagon. BUT...you can make just one. We actually doubled it and made two last night. One cookie is about 150 calories.

1 Tbsp Peanut Butter (I use Jif Reduced Fat)
    1 Tbsp Sugar
    1 tsp egg
    (For the egg, beat lightly and just spoon out a tsp, then store the rest in a small covered container in the fridge for either breakfast the next morning...or for your next cookie!)

Just mix together in a small bowl and bake for about 12 minutes at 350.

This sounds fantastic. Making them right now
  • kchezelle
    kchezelle Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Love this! I have a recipe for 2 ingredient banana pancakes
  • AmazonMayan
    AmazonMayan Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    I actually make our regular pb cookies like that and have since I was a child. 1 c pb, 1 c sugar and 1 egg.

I was surprised to find some people add flour lol. They are soooooooo good.

I never thought about reducing the recipe so thanks!
  • mkakids
    mkakids Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    You could also use PB2 to reduce the calories further (and sugar replacer too).