Wanting to meet people who are going through the same journey as me

Options
Hey everyone. Im 20 days into my LIVESTRONG journey. I am 4'11, 183lbs and a 23 year old Mom of a 1 1/2 year old named Jayden. Like I said I have been trying to lose weight for almost 20 days. I am eating between 1600-1900 cals a day. That parts the hardest for me. I have went over before. I weighed in this morning. Went from 184.5 to 184.4. Not enough in 2 1/2 weeks. I wasnt happy at all. I have cut out pop to one a week. Fast food to once every 2 weeks. Where before pop was the only thing I drank, and we ate fast food atleast 2 times a week. I workout 6 times a week. 3 strength training days and 3 cardio/HIIT days. I usually do HIIT by the way. Then one rest day. Im doing the bikini body mommy challenge workouts. Im wondering how many times everyone works out a week/ food schedules/ and weigh schedules....Just to see whose doing what? Just to meet everyone.

Heres mine

Weigh in once a week- Every Saturday
Breakfast 300-500 cals
Workout 30 mins after breakfast. Monday Wedsnday Friday Strength training 8-20 mins long. Tuesday Thursday Saturday HIIT
Snack 150 cals
Lunch 300-400 cals
Sometimes I do another workout right before dinner. Other times not.
Dinner 500 cals

I must say everytime I pee, I do 100 squats. I also started putting oatmeal lotion on my belly to get rid of this pouch and stretch marks. Whats everyone else doing =)

Replies

• KLangleydoula
    KLangleydoula Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    I exercise 6 days a week, log all of my food, and I have lost 82 pounds in the past two years. Feel free to add me for encouragement.
  • kristinhull1
    kristinhull1 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much. Im on the eat what I want when I want diet. As long as im in the middle of my TDEE and BMR. I didnt know your suppose to eat cals back. So if I burn 400 I can eat 400 more then my 1600 goal?