How much weight in kg can you lose in 3 months?

Options
ghoufran89
ghoufran89 Posts: 37
edited October 2014 in Health and Weight Loss
Hello everyone !
Im doing insanity right now just started again today . I'm just wondering how much weight can some one lose in 3 months? Im plannimg on doing insanity 5 times aweek. If I don't feel like working out I will do the t25 just so I won't stop working out a day. I drink a diet shake after working out I eat one meal a day try to make it very much sallad and just vegetables and fish or one chicken beast grilled. Than for the rest of the day I drink a low carb drink.
With that said do you guys that have experience with working out and healthy stuff do you call think I can get down 15 kg or a lil more in 3 months or even 4?
If anyone had any tips on how to remove belly fat plz feel free to share. My mine concern is my belly right now. :(

Replies

• higgins8283801
    higgins8283801 Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    12-24 pounds give or take. it depends on if you are good at ensuring you are eating at a healthy deficit. you may lose a little more due to water in the beginning. I am down 23 in 3 months.
  • ghoufran89
    Options
    That good to hear. I will definitely try my best on eating healthy. I hope I will lose some weight before 3 months.
  • PinkyQT
    PinkyQT Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    That does not sound like enough calories.
  • CherylG1983
    CherylG1983 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    You can healthily lose up to 2 lbs. a week, so a little less than a kg. However, you should rethink your diet, especially while doing Insanity. Believe it or not, the more you eat while doing that program, the better your results will be. It's not about weight loss, it's about gaining lean muscle and burning fat. You should eat five to six small meals a day.
  • ghoufran89
    Options
    I will try to keep that in mind and try to work by it the whole 5 eating 5 times a day. It's a lil hard coz I'm used to eating one twice a day. Breakfast and dinner.
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,151 Member
    Options
    what are your stats?
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    Liftng4Lis wrote: »
    what are your stats?

^^THIS^^
  • 21million
    21million Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    If I were 200lbs I'd lose more weight than someone who is 140lbs in the beginning eating and doing the same thing. Fwiw I lose about 20lbs in 3 months, mostly water loss for the first two weeks which skews my actual loss and makes it sound better than it is.. Not sure about kg, sorry.
  • Sarahndipity30
    Sarahndipity30 Posts: 312 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    I have been counting, eating more whole foods and less breads and pastas (but still eat what i want..even sweets..just watch portions and I only eat when I am hungry) I started a new job Oct 7th, working in a production warehouse. So I'm burning quite a bit 8 hours a day on my feet and moving around. I've managed to lose 6.7 kgs in 2 weeks and started using MFP again. Since August 20th I'm down 11kgs. (about 24 lbs). I drink 2-4 liters of water a day during my work week. I am 6'1" and started at 146 kgs in August. Weigh in on Sundays, 135.5 this past week. Everyone is different. Depends on how active you are, how tall you are etc. Also, Ive done this a few diff times and I always gave up .This time feels different. I just do it. I don't stress about the numbers, I don't stress about meals. I use the MFP settings for my calories. Based on my activity level, I can have 2600 Cals. I normally hit between 1600-2200. My workouts are set to twice a week for 30 mins at the moment, because im not going to the gym. I just live my life, enjoy each day and make sure I am consistent with logging. Good Luck!
  • Sarahndipity30
    Sarahndipity30 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Oh and I joined a gym, to start lifting with a PT, but I haven't been yet due to my work schedule and how sore I have been. When im ready I'll go.. but aside from walking to friends houses and once in awhile to town, its just work thats been my exercise.
  • GoldenGate15
    Options

I am in the same boat, hoping to lose 13.5 by the end of the year so very interested in any feedback.
  • pknjhh
    pknjhh Posts: 117 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Started diet with current exercise plan September 3 I think. As of today I went from 313 to 258. Told my buddy who does coaching I wanted abs by thanksgiving. I am on course for that. Legs look like they are divided in three sections now. V shape is definitely there. Love handles almost completely gone. Going for 240 roughly. Bodyfat should be about 12% there. Then going to cut off rest of water with some other supplements and try to get the grainy look fully in with 6% Bodyfat. That will probably be around Christmas I get there. Then clean bulk up to 250 with abs is the plan. If you want it bad enough you will get it =))) that is in lbs not kg. But down 55lbs since September 3. Strength has stayed about the same. Got 335 on incline bench today for 6. Legs did lose about 200lb off squats. I can live with that for these results lol