What is my body fat percentage? (picture)

Hi!

I'm wondering whether anyone here can tell me what body fat percentage I might have. Here is a picture. mofoxqs59tg5.jpg

Replies

• _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    Probably 21% - 25%. It's not that easy to tell without a face and arm shot included but you look fairly lean. 20% and lower is really lean for women. You can get some calipers and try taking measurements but if you want to know the exact amount you need a professional to do it.

body-fat-percentage-women.jpg
  • Withdrawn
    Withdrawn Posts: 8 Member
    _Waffle_ wrote: »
    Probably 21% - 25%. It's not that easy to tell without a face and arm shot included but you look fairly lean. 20% and lower is really lean for women. You can get some calipers and try taking measurements but if you want to know the exact amount you need a professional to do it.
    Thank you so much for your reply! I have taken measurements now:
    Body length: 168 cm (5'6'')
    Neck: 30 cm (11.81 inches).
    Waist: 69 cm (27.16 inches).
    Hips: 88 cm (34.64 inches).
  • arl1286
    arl1286 Posts: 276 Member
    If I had to guess (by comparing you to myself, haha), I would put you in the 23-25% range.
  • Withdrawn
    arl1286 wrote: »
    If I had to guess (by comparing you to myself, haha), I would put you in the 23-25% range.
    Okay, thank you :)

• forkofpower
    forkofpower Posts: 171 Member
    I'd say you look like you have a 'normal' BF%, so about 23%?
  • Withdrawn
    The Navy Body Fat Calculator hits it spot on for me - checked it against hydrostatic test. Of course your milage may vary ...

http://fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy
    It says I have 21%.
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Hard to tell without a full bodyshot of front/side flexed/relaxed. Guessing from the the small sample 24-27%.
  • maybyn
    maybyn Posts: 233 Member
    Withdrawn wrote: »
    The Navy Body Fat Calculator hits it spot on for me - checked it against hydrostatic test. Of course your milage may vary ...

http://fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy
    It says I have 21%.

Too low.

I'd say around the 25% range.