10 months and 56 pounds lighter, Thank you "Myfitnesspal "

Options
gafuk
gafuk Posts: 4 Member
My goal was 70 lbs in first year and as I have got 8 weeks of my year left I don't know if I can lose another stone. However, I will keep working towards my goal. I suppose I might be typical in that I have battled with my weight all my life. I really feel that Myfitnesspal has not only been my support over the past ten months but a tool I know works for me that will not only see me to my first goal ( eventually) but to the next one too. I advertise the site constantly to friends and to anyone unsure if it will work for them I would urge you to give it a go.It cannot stop you over eating but will help identify the food and drink that boosts your calorie,salt, carbs etc and also those that are more "healthy". I have been amazed at some of the foods I thought were doing me no harm or were even healthy but in order to keep within the advised calorie target I have exchanged them for alternatives which have worked. Never a heavy drinker but a little every day and sometimes more than a little, with Myfitnesspal, I realised by substituting my beer an whiskey for a Lemon and lime water based drink I saved over 3500 cals a week!. I enjoy the drink too. I do have the odd beer or whiskey too so it's not that hard.
What I like is that it is as private as you want it to be and if you over eat or drink YOU see it and then it's up to YOU to adjust the next day if YOU want to.
I feel quietly confident Myfitnesspalpal will help me lose another 30 - 40 pounds in time .
Good luck with your journey !

Replies

• lorib642
    lorib642 Posts: 1,942 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Thanks for sharing
  • perseverance14
    perseverance14 Posts: 1,364 Member
    Options
    Nice job!
  • kunalloser
    kunalloser Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Congrats
  • libbydoodle11
    libbydoodle11 Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    gafuk wrote: »
    My goal was 70 lbs in first year and as I have got 8 weeks of my year left I don't know if I can lose another stone. However, I will keep working towards my goal. I suppose I might be typical in that I have battled with my weight all my life. I really feel that Myfitnesspal has not only been my support over the past ten months but a tool I know works for me that will not only see me to my first goal ( eventually) but to the next one too. I advertise the site constantly to friends and to anyone unsure if it will work for them I would urge you to give it a go.It cannot stop you over eating but will help identify the food and drink that boosts your calorie,salt, carbs etc and also those that are more "healthy". I have been amazed at some of the foods I thought were doing me no harm or were even healthy but in order to keep within the advised calorie target I have exchanged them for alternatives which have worked. Never a heavy drinker but a little every day and sometimes more than a little, with Myfitnesspal, I realised by substituting my beer an whiskey for a Lemon and lime water based drink I saved over 3500 cals a week!. I enjoy the drink too. I do have the odd beer or whiskey too so it's not that hard.
    What I like is that it is as private as you want it to be and if you over eat or drink YOU see it and then it's up to YOU to adjust the next day if YOU want to.
    I feel quietly confident Myfitnesspalpal will help me lose another 30 - 40 pounds in time .
    Good luck with your journey !

I especially love that your first post is about your success with MFP. Congrats on your amazing success, cheers to you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!