People with only few kilos to loose?

Options
2»

Replies

• SnoopCalib
    SnoopCalib Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi every one,

I've noticed that a lot of individuals on my fitness pal are tackling bigger amounts of kgs to loose and I find it hard to relate too since we are all at different stages. Any of you that only have 0-10kgs to loose? How are you going with it :)

I'm in that boat... i have about 4kg to lose... then i just want to keep my eating habits under control and start building more muscle! the only way i can do this is with lots of meal planning and careful tracking. My background is finance so I'm a numbers guy!
  • Dawnajeanmary
    Options
    Hi,,First time. I need to lose 20 pds or over 10 kilo,,,had heart surgery 4 years ago, on warfarine lifetime. Ian physically able to workout,, just lazy.i want to lose this now, I am not getting any younger.need help. Any suggestions?
  • eflsbeer
    eflsbeer Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi guys, this is my first post, I only have about 3kgs to lose, but I am looking to tone up a lot and the weight is just not coming off, I have stayed roughly the same for months, I think for me I probably need to up my exercise, but I live in the desert and have very fair skin so I find it really tough to exercise during the day in the sun. Any ideas for cardio options in the house?
  • tzulhelmi
    tzulhelmi Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    i'm nearing my maintenance. less than 1kg to lose!