Trying to get back on an adequate exercise routine. Any advice??

Options
Hello,
So about 2 years ago I was into working out and dieting. I ate 2 meals a day because i wasn't very hungry, plus I walked about an hour to 2 hours daily. Sometimes I would just walk on the treadmill for an hour, and sometimes I would just walk around the neighborhood for an hour, sometimes I would do both. Now I'm 18 and in college and have already gained 10 of the freshmen 15. I thought up an exercise routine and wanted to get some feedback and opinions. On Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, I will try to get myself up early enough in the mornings to jog for about 20 minutes. I have yoga as an actual class every Monday and Wednesday. I intend to walk at an incline of about 6%, Monday-Friday. And then on Fridays and Saturdays I would do 30 minutes of Pilates. So Sunday would be my day off. I do plan on eating a better diet then what I am currently doing. Honestly I need to just cut fast food out of my diet, and I eat pretty healthy/good. How does my workout routine sound? I may not be able to get up and jog in the mornings, I'm not really a morning person, so if that doesn't work out for me how does the rest of the plan look? I honestly need to lose about 20 pounds to be at a normal weight for my height. I'm not really in that major of a rush to lose weight, however I would like it to happen fairly quickly. At least by January I would like to see about 15 pounds gone. Also do you have any motivational tips? I'm having problems getting started and really need a boost. Thanks (:

Replies

• pknjhh
    pknjhh Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you will easily get back to your goal honestly. It's only 10lbs and you know how to do it. I don't see any issues. Cut out the junk and sugars your good to go =))