Breakfast and lunch no cooking ?

Options
2»

Replies

• arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    I do not cook for breakfast or lunch. Quest bar for breakfast, salad bar for lunch.
  • AOdell79
    AOdell79 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I make a big batch of these two ingredient breakfast cookies ( I also add chia seeds and chocolate chips) and freeze them. Then I just put 4-5 in the fridge each night to defrost for breakfast on the go. I have made them with a can of pumpkin too instead of bananas and they are awesome.

http://www.theburlapbag.com/2012/07/2-ingredient-cookies-plus-the-mix-ins-of-your-choice/
  • gmallan
    gmallan Posts: 2,099 Member
    Options
    I usually just cook enough food the night before so I can have leftovers for lunch. Other than that I cook, portion and freeze chicken breasts in bulk I can add protein to my salads.

In terms of breakfast, if you're going okay without out it I wouldn't stress about adding it in. I don't eat breakfast. It saves me time and means I can eat a bigger lunch and dinner and still have room for treats.
  • sparklemejessica
    Options
    For breakfast, I like to hard boil eggs for the entire week. Just buy a dozen and hard boil them all. You can grab a piece of toast and a few hard boiled eggs. I also make up breakfast wraps. Egg whites, turkey sausage, tomatoes, spinach, a sprinkle of cheese and wrap it up in a mini tortilla. Freeze them! they take a minute to thaw out, and are perfect to eat and drive with. Find a whole wheat mini wrap and you save on carbs and calories!

Also waffles with hazelnut spead or peanut butter. Whole wheat waffles with nutella. OMG! yum.

For lunch, i honestly bag up a bunch of raw fruits and veggies and grab a big pile of lunch meat. Turkey, or some left over baked chicken from dinner the previous night. Great source of protein and you get all your veggies in one meal.

For snacks i opt for 100 calorie popcorn bags.

Sometimes i drink warm tea or coffee to keep my stomach warm and feeling full if im struggling to stay "full" between snacks and meals.