The confidence is back baby!

Options
I started MFP shortly after I got engaged, not thinking it would actually work. In preparation for the wedding, my husband and I had shed 10kgs each. During our journey we inspired others to jump on board so recently created a community on Facebook called 'Health in Form' with daily hints and tips.

MFP taught me that all my exercise was going to waste because of my portion sizes and consumption of sweets + alcohol.

I've always enjoyed sport and since I have lost over 10kgs, I am performing better. This year I was over the moon when I was awarded my football (soccer) team's most valuable player.

Currently I am training for the NZ Ballroom Dancing championships. I am wearing a revealing latin outfit (in public) something I would have only dreamed about 2 years ago. I finally have confidence, thanks MFP.

Feel free to come join in and share stories with us on Facebook. It's more fun doing it with like minded people :)

Leo
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!