Hi - needing some friends

Options
SandiW02
SandiW02 Posts: 223 Member
edited October 2014 in Introduce Yourself
Hello everyone. I am looking for some supportive friends. Two years ago I lost 40 lbs through MFP. Found out Friday at the doctors - I gained it all back.

Replies

• Danwantsskinniness
    Options
    Sorry to hear about the gain! I'm sure you can lose it all and keep it off! Feel free to add me- Log daily and love to motivate!!!
  • foreverwatts
    Options
    I understand how you feel. I went from 132 pounds to 192 (yep, 60 pound gain) in a years time. I have no excuse on how all that weight crepted up on me. But excuses no more. I am just starting today and know I will have days where I slip and probably fall in this, but keep positive. Habits that have been created over time and not just be changed over night. It takes time. I'm here with you.
  • eshanig1
    Options
    Hi, yep when you loose it and then begin to relax about what you're eating the weight just creeps back on you. But if you are determined you will get there! I log on daily. Feel free to add me :)
  • Vivisexsymbol
    Vivisexsymbol Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Ouch! I know that can be discouraging but the good news is you know you have done it once so you can definitely do it again!

You mentioned that you found out at the doctor's. Do you have a scale at home? While a scale shouldn't be your only measurement it can help you arrest the weight gain earlier if you see it happening.

I log in daily, feel free to add me if you want to keep in touch. :)