October Motivation

Options
Hi other MFP members! Around October/November seems to be a struggle time for a lot of us. It starts to get cold and dreary in most of the states. We won't be able to exercise outside very often soon. Halloween and Thanksgiving will tempt us with the most calorie dense foods of the season! We don't have to despair though! We have each other, our lifestyle changes, and we can make the healthy choices together. Fitness magazine featured a brief post about how MFP users have lost over 100 million lbs together. http://www.fitnessmagazine.com/blogs/fitstop/2013/07/18/fitness/myfitnesspal-app-success/

That is an insane amount of weight. So, if you're struggling anytime these next couple months, if you look in the mirror and think, "I should give up", if you think you have no chance of success- remember that we can do this together one step at a time.

I know it's a gushy post, but I hope it motivates/supports at least one person!

Now, let's get out there and achieve some goals!

Replies

• Shewolfgurl
    Options
    Here in South Florida the weather will be absolutely perfect for outdoor workouts for the next several months.. that's MY October motivation!!