New

Options
barbara8319
barbara8319 Posts: 4 Member
edited October 2014 in Introduce Yourself
I just started because my friend told me about the app. After signing up I thought it might be a good way to keep track of the calories I'm eating. I want to loose weight so I can live a healthier life and do more activities with my son. During my youth I rode horses. Eventually I want to start riding horse again and have a small farm with one or two horses. Ultimately, I just want to be healthy. I have family member who are overweight and I'm watching the medical and physical issues they are having. I don't want that to be me. I am 31 yrs old and finding losing weight isn't as easy as it was when I was 20.

Replies

• Cantaloupe321
    Cantaloupe321 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hey! You're more than welcome to add me. Lots of obesity, heat disease, and diabetes in my family.
  • Vivisexsymbol
    Vivisexsymbol Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! You're welcome to add me too. Add everything you eat to MFP and you'll notice the results even if you don't start any particular diet. Something about seeing the numbers in black and white before you eat something really helps you resist that second cookie. :) Horse riding sounds like a lot of fun, I'm sure you'll do well.
  • KLangleydoula
    KLangleydoula Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    This is an awesome app! Highly effective! Add me if you like. I'll cheer you on!