supplements, diet, and exercise?

Hello :)

I have been working out on and off for the past years just for the love of exercising tried 10 days of 30 days shred, worked out for a month with TaeBo years back and loved it. Tried few days with p90x and some other workout routines from utube.

I don't diet as my eating is quite healthy (rarely eating from restaurants, or drinking soft drinks, but ocassionaly will have some snacks like chips but not 50 packs so I'd say I watch my portions)

I eat chicken, white rice, salads, fruits, pasta, full cream milk, nuts, white bread, beans, cheese not a big fan of meat and fish though. Trying to increase my fruits intake and lower my sugar in my teas and coffees as I love them sweet :)

I am now in day 4 of 21day fix .. not following the diet plan though.. I was 62-61 kgs a week ago today I weighed and was 59.8.. I am not looking for loosing weight as am more into getting defined and lean body .. I know the weight will come off eventually.. am 153 cm my highest weight was 64kgs.

I know my ideal weight will be somewhere around 50-53 but I really liked my body around 57 so I will keep working out till am happy with the way my body looks.

I never had vitamins, or any supplements. I logged my food for a while in MFP app and sometimes I eat more than 1800 calories (MFP suggested 1200cal to achieve the goal weight I listed) and in other days my calories will be a bit under 1200 so I grab anything to eat mostly fruits or carrots.

I sometimes eat just am not perfect but I am fully aware of how to make a balance and these foods are rare in my diet (once a month or twice)

Am looking to add vitamins supplements .. just to make sure I cover all the needs for my body.

Also, I am looking in different pre or post workout supplements but for now I am not 100% sure if they are necesseray and what to take. I was thinking about 2:1:1 recovery for after my workouts... but then thought maybe whey? hmmm I am a total noob in this area

I am looking for some enlightenments in this :blush: want some suggestions to help me modify my approach.. correct me where am wrong.. :)

thanks so much and am sorry if I was not clear.. English is not my first language :blush:

Replies

• hmmm not sure if this is posted in the right place.. :) don't see any replies not sure if this is coz am new to the forum and threads need moderators approval or ppl just did not have sth to say in reply to my post :neutral_face:
  • You might find better luck posting this in the Food and Nutrition section of the boards. Quite frankly you lost me with all that you were throwing out, so I stopped reading.
  • You might find better luck posting this in the Food and Nutrition section of the boards. Quite frankly you lost me with all that you were throwing out, so I stopped reading.

Ok thanks :)
    I am sorry as I said English is not my first language and I tend to wonder around my thoughts a lot -,-