Editing Recipes

Options
Ainesilver
Ainesilver Posts: 72 Member
edited October 2014 in Recipes
I created a new recipe a couple of days ago. Now I wish to edit it. Whenever I click on Edit Quantity, Replace or Remove by any of the ingredients, MFP just pops me back up to the top of the page and does not allow me to make any changes.

I was unable to post this under Technical Support. :(

Replies

• amcook4
    amcook4 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    This has been happening to me lately too, really frustrating.
  • candrusiak
    candrusiak Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    The changes they've made to the recipe tool are AWFUL. It's almost totally unusable now.

I use it daily, really frustrating.
  • ronrstaats
    ronrstaats Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    There is a topic in the Website feedback area that I have been complaining about this very thing.
  • marekdds
    marekdds Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    Me too. Horrible! They should have left it alone. Would have been nice if it worked. I sent an email and have heard nada. The abundant ads on here seem to load alright. boo
  • GT_Fitness
    Options
    The old system worked perfectly... now it's just a total mess. MFP have 1 day to fix this or i'm going to move onto a new macro program. FIX YOUR *kitten* MFP!!!!!!!
  • Ainesilver
    Ainesilver Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    JimmyJBanks, thanks for mentioning using the phone. Just figured out how do make changes to my recipe on my phone and it works. Hope they don't mess that up too.
  • PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,277 Member
    Options
    Whatever changes have been made are the worst ever. I can't create a recipe now, nor create a topic about it in the technical spot. How convenient.
  • Goobs53
    Goobs53 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Having the same issues - can't create, edit, save. Aaargh.
  • fleetzz
    fleetzz Posts: 962 Member
    Options
    Same issue.
  • LandyBreigh
    LandyBreigh Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem. Editing on my phone works like a charm, the website is just a nightmare. Ugh!
  • lapfam8
    lapfam8 Posts: 2
    Options
    Same issue! Very frustrating!