Things from your past that you miss...

Options

Replies

• engagedprincess
    engagedprincess Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    jennyhoon wrote: »
    Amy Elizabeth Ryan. My best friend who was killed in a car accident in 2008 <3

I am sorry for your loss. Hope she rest in peace..

Thank you. It was a long time ago but I still wonder every day what it would be like if she was still here.
  • alsha13
    alsha13 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    My darling Mum
  • 50sFit
    50sFit Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    I miss getting to choose a hair style...o96ebyv1s68o.jpeg
  • MrsGraves1987
    MrsGraves1987 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    My waist! :(:'(:s
  • ASG_21
    ASG_21 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I miss the old recipe builder! (Someone had to say it....)
  • 13bbird13
    13bbird13 Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    My mom, my grandparents, my calico cat, my dad's Studebaker. Those are all things I still dream about regularly... crazy, because I don't know how to drive a three-on-the-tree.
  • leggup
    leggup Posts: 2,942 Member
    Options
    I miss clubbing. Going out with my girlfriends and one dude who would hold all of our IDs and keys. Laughing about the men who danced with us. Making up dance moves to songs they played every night. Blasting music the whole way home and then eating subs in the lounge and laughing more about what happened at the club and planning the next week.
  • 13bbird13
    13bbird13 Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    PrizePopple, did you by any chance lose your pretty Toyota truck to the frame-rust issue they had a few years back, or did you just sell it? I'm wondering because (see avatar) I lost my 1999 Tacoma to a rusted-out frame. Heartbreaking!
  • candacet36
    candacet36 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    My kind, compassionate and funny Grandpa Wally. He is the reason I am who I am!

• TheBeerRunner
    TheBeerRunner Posts: 2,777 Member
    Options
    Not having any responsibilities. Just being able to do WTF ever I wanted to.
  • Tiki1978
    Tiki1978 Posts: 364
    Options
    partying, sleeping till 1
  • brischu2243
    Options
    I miss the way holidays felt as a kid. Like there was magic on those days. I still feel that way around the holidays as an adult, but in a different way.
  • sweedee1218
    sweedee1218 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    50sFit wrote: »
    I miss getting to choose a hair style...o96ebyv1s68o.jpeg
    LMAO!!! :D
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    Options
    My flat Tummy and 22" waistline :(
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    I miss clubbing. Going out with my girlfriends and one dude who would hold all of our IDs and keys. Laughing about the men who danced with us. Making up dance moves to songs they played every night. Blasting music the whole way home and then eating subs in the lounge and laughing more about what happened at the club and planning the next week.

I was such a club kid, through later high school and college. Now it just looks awkward for me to even be there.

• Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,575 Member
    Options
    Being thin without having to think about it.
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Not having any responsibilities. Just being able to do WTF ever I wanted to.

^ Pretty much this.

v And this.

he_man.gif

• mmm_drop
    mmm_drop Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    *sigh* The format of the old forums.
  • wilkimania
    wilkimania Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I miss being able to ring up my friends and just organising doing something, because we weren't all busy with uni/jobs/life.
  • meridianova
    meridianova Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    saturday morning cartoons... 90 minutes of bugs bunny, with schoolhouse rock, dr. henry's emergency lessons for people, and the nutrition guy in the commercial breaks.