Do I appear overweight as I am?

Options
stonel94
stonel94 Posts: 550 Member
I am 5'7" 21 years old, for my size I am very heavy in weight and it bothers me a lot but I want to know if I actually look it, because I do a lot of sports so I'm quite muscular so I would like to know if I look big or athletic or overweight or if I look thin, average, whatever. So here is a goofy recent picture of me recently honest opinions

http://tinypic.com/r/2j5gtav/8

Replies

• BombshellPhoenix
    BombshellPhoenix Posts: 1,693 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Well, it's sideways. Had to tilt my head to the side. I think you look like a beautiful woman who doesn't need a label. I've been called all those things and none of them satisfying. The only thing that made me happy was not thinking of myself along those lines.

If you want to change. Do so. If you're happy where you are, stay. Do whichever YOU want knowing you're awesome and deserve to be happy, no matter what size that is.
  • kait_marie24
    kait_marie24 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    hard to tell
  • NewMeowLean
    Options
    For me, you don't look thin or fat. You look muscular.
  • LeonCX
    LeonCX Posts: 862 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    You're ok, but I hurt my neck looking. You'll be hearing from my lawyer.
  • shai74
    shai74 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    I'm a bit the same. I'm 5'9" and weigh 98.4kg (216lbs). I wear a size 16 (Aus) ... US size 12 to 14. I don't look nearly 100kg.
  • teagirlmedium
    teagirlmedium Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    I would say average to overweight. That shirt takes away any curve you may have. I cannot tell what your upper body looks like. The shirt makes you look big. Skirt is great, lets me see your legs, based on your legs I would say you are average.