Body Fate iPhone app

Options
So today i found this great app for the iPhone, Its called Body Fate. Its a work out program that runs from your iPhone, and gives you a bunch of workouts to do. Under the settings you can set the time of your workout and the pieces of equipment you have and it will give you a work out to do. Its totally random but fun, it keeps you guessing. And if you have a HRM you could found out how many calories you burn and then log it here on MFP. And if you have an iPhone and dont have the MFP app i say get it. Well just thought i would put this up here to let you all know about something different so that workouts don't become boring.

Replies

• gecallo
    gecallo Posts: 135
    Options
    I smell plateau buster!!
  • oomalmal
    oomalmal Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I just wanted to say thanks for pointing me to this app. It's been busting my butt!!

I suggest it to all.
  • oomalmal
    Options
    I just wanted to say thanks for pointing me to this app. It's been busting my butt!!

I suggest it to all.
  • anu_6986
    anu_6986 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    I will try this out... And yeah the MFP app on iphone/ipod is awesome. Actually I got to know about MFP because of the app.
    Else never would have come across this site :)

Even I would recommend you get that app, if you have an iphone/ipod. :happy:
  • princessorchid
    princessorchid Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Just bought it!
  • alantin
    alantin Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    I will try this out... And yeah the MFP app on iphone/ipod is awesome. Actually I got to know about MFP because of the app.
    Else never would have come across this site :)

lol
    Me too!

I'll try the OP's app out too!
  • alantin
    alantin Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    I tried this out yeasterday and it sure is good! :D

By the way. How do you log those exercises?
  • oomalmal
    Options
    I used my HRM and log it as calesthenics(sp). But I might add it to my excercised under Body Fate like I did with Zumba