Picky Eater

Options
Hello all! I am sure there is a post about this somewhere on here but I just wanted to ask for me.....

I am trying to get back on track again but I just CAN'T eat what I was eating for so long..

From September 2013 til this past June/Julyish I lost about 60 lbs...
For Breakfast I was eating 4ish egg whites, and 2 sausage patties... I was drinking a gallon of water a day.
For lunch I would do some form of grilled chicken or fish and some veggies.
For dinner was more grilled chicken or fish and some veggies again...

Around June/July - EVERYTHING I was eating began to make me nauseous just thinking about eating it... I don't know how to eat right without those staples - soooo I have been making poor choices since then. I have gained about 10+lbs and just overall feel horrible about it.

Anyway - I guess what I am looking for is just some new ideas to get my protein up high and to make eating exciting again... Seriously, the thought of eggs/chicken makes me sick to my stomach... UGHHH!!! No good - those are the easiest things to eat to get high protein low carb in my diet....

Any help would be much appreciated.

Also, I am very picky - soooo recipes with onions/mushrooms/peppers things like that... I can't handle... I like QUICK and easy things to make - I have 2 toddlers and cooking for me is the last thing on my list.

Thank you!! :smile:

Replies

• KarenJanine
    KarenJanine Posts: 3,497 Member
    Options
    What do you enjoy eating and what have you been eating while you have been re-gaining weight? How about just eating those things but in smaller portions and/or finding lower calorie alternatives of those things?
  • eldamiano
    eldamiano Posts: 2,667 Member
    Options
    So basically, you want a plan which involves not much effort and that doesnt include the stuff that will help you because you are too picky?
  • marlovs78
    marlovs78 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Have an egg, chicken, and onion sandwich.
  • KatieLouWho19
    KatieLouWho19 Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    LOL! @eldamiano - Yes exactly. It's horrible.

and @marlovs78 - I think I will pass... I would literally vomit!! :s
  • melimomTARDIS
    melimomTARDIS Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    eat what you like, count the calories.